Kate Mcann

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been watching sky news

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

said all along they had something to do with it no one levaes there children in rooms on there own :o:o

it's all pure conjecture at the moment.

whilst i never would have left my kids alone , plently of people used to at Butlins etc...they had baby watching services ...which was simply someone walking by and listening outside the chalet then you'd hear calls of 'baby crying in chalet 10' ....so the fact they left their kids it dosn't follow they are guilty. I can't understand anyone not using reins on a toddler but that dosn't mean those that don't are bad parents (most parents dont) who want their kids run over or abducted from a busy shop...maybe we should just wait and see

things in people carnt hide body sighs ice cold women :censored:

Spot on Sam,i said sommat weren't right with them from day one.I wouldn't take my kids abroad at that age,let alone leave the poor things on there own in a chalet,while they sat enjoying themselve's. :censored::censored:

If i'm wrong about her then god forgive me ,but she's too callous for my liking. :angry:

She looks like an evil bitch in the pictures, but I guess looks arent everything, It will be interesting to see what unfolds, wont bring the poor wee lass back though :( but it will be good to get justice for her killer(s) :boxing:

As i said on another forum most murders are commited by known individuals (i.e. known to the victim) and the majority of them are family (in one way or another) when kids get killed nearly 100% of the time (i forget the exact figure but its in thetop 90's percentage wise) its a parent/close family member!

The blood in the car issue is pretty catergoric and damning :hmm:

f*****g listen to your self you bunch of tits.......... your all jumping on the good old press wagon... just like people did with hunting..... like them all you know is what the press machine has told you..... and we all know how good they are at telling the truth :wallbash::angry:

There is something about the way she moved her eye brows and crossed her legs which said to me she was guilty!! she also scratched her nose with a defo sign of guilt :whistling:....

Seriousley though!! there has to be something wrong with people who leaves kids like this alone and hardly show any emotion or remorse through out the days their Daughter has been missing? I'll stick with the other guys and say "GUILTY", Forensics are now sounding her out so they must have something to suspect her :hmm:......

There is something about the way she moved her eye brows and crossed her legs which said to me she was guilty!! she also scratched her nose with a defo sign of guilt :whistling:....

Seriousley though!! there has to be something wrong with people who leaves kids like this alone and hardly show any emotion or remorse through out the days their Daughter has been missing? I'll stick with the other guys and say "GUILTY", Forensics are now sounding her out so they must have something to suspect her :hmm:......

Hey Jasper,you know that make's you a bellend,like the rest of us brainless numpty's,who think the lack of emotion on a mothers face,is kind of odd,given the circumstance's. :hmm: