Anyone Willing To Show Me The Ropes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll have a word with wor kid as well mate....you never know we might even feature you on GeordieHuntersTV :laugh:   Darryl

Ill have a word with my shooting partners and ill let you know it seems all i do is teach the newbie,s at the moment atvbmac :thumbs:

Good old mac to the rescue again,you wont go wrong if your lucky enough to get out with my two mates mac and sean good luck bud

well the big boss is coming out to play soon as I get an early finish from work - these 5.45am starts & 6.30 pm finishes then the the travel home are not doing me any good ! was going chuck the job today in favour of lesiure !

He is a miss Jeff its like walking around the perm but you have left your rifle at home :cray::cray::cray: you know there is some thing missing but iv just got a new perm so iv got a feeling he may be back out soon :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

not tonight daz - just got in an hour ago from work & back out at 4.30am the morn :cray::cray:

Good lord fella, working you to the bone! At least you'll have beer money for Xmas haha.

Try to take it easy and hope to see you back out soon mate.