Mail Order Air Rifles?

What is the deal with mail order air rifles? Do I need to get a shop to send it to a shop local to me and collect from them if I want to buy via mail order?

could be wrong here but i thought all new air rifles had to be collected from an RFD but not second hand ones but as i say i am not 100% sure

What is the deal with mail order air rifles? Do I need to get a shop to send it to a shop local to me and collect from them if I want to buy via mail order?

could be wrong here but i thought all new air rifles had to be collected from an RFD but not second hand ones but as i say i am not 100% sure

Most mail order firms will only post to a RFD

So do I need to ask the local gunship if they do it before I place order? Is there a standard charge for this? Local gun shop is known as being pricey.... I know they daft questions but I ain't held any kind of a gun since me dad's army days lol

So do I need to ask the local gunship if they do it before I place order? Is there a standard charge for this? Local gun shop is known as being pricey.... I know they daft questions but I ain't held any kind of a gun since me dad's army days lol

RFD to RFD charge is normally 25 to 30 quid

It's a rifle for me lad, so it'll be a junior one, was let down at his bday for the hw25l, but just clicked on that link an seen a hw30, anybody know difference? As not many shops sell both models, I'll have to order an pay what ever they want... kids eh, who would have them..

all shops will probly take it for you but at a fee mine is 15quid but rfd to rfd they wont post direct to yourself unless its a private sale I bought a new theoben and had it sent to shop