out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bunny Basher

Of all the hunting forums this has by far the biggest bunch of bullies on that i've came across :thumbdown: ,i seen on another thread in "Terriers" some one was pulled apart because he was young and gave his opinion :yes: perhaps rightly so but again it's been taken to far ,i agree this does seem very far fetched but jesus christ some of you seem to make it seem like a matter of life & death and as if it is personal to you :whistling: .Chill out peeps :big_boss: don't let it drag you down,if he's telling lies then so what? :victory:

Guest foxyforce1
Of all the hunting forums this has by far the biggest bunch of bullies on that i've came across :thumbdown: ,i seen on another thread in "Terriers" some one was pulled apart because he was young and gave his opinion :yes: perhaps rightly so but again it's been taken to far ,i agree this does seem very far fetched but jesus christ some of you seem to make it seem like a matter of life & death and as if it is personal to you :whistling: .Chill out peeps :big_boss: don't let it drag you down,if he's telling lies then so what? :victory:

well said, alot of people on here must have pretty boring lives if this is having such an impact on it! Build a bridge and get over it.

well said,

I agree it sounds very far fetched but I just had a wee chuckle to myself and thought "what a fanny". But it has no effect on me what so ever so I certianly wont loose any sleep over it and would take what ever he says in the future with a pinch of salt.

People who lie about thier dogs abilities and there adventures in thre field always get found out. They either forget what they said a few weeks ago and contradict themselves or never back up there stories by showing people what their dogs can do. It's always to far to travel or they cant make a certian night.

Look at Snoopdogs ofer to take anyone out for a shine where there are hundreds of rabbits. All these dogs that take 100 a night are too busy to travel.

I was reading the digging dog thread and while i know most people believe that only black dogs are good for digging I asked a reasonable question - Why are Plummers not good for digging? not one answer from anyone. Why - cause 80 percent of them dont know why. The majority dont like them so its easier to jump on the bandwagon and say they are crap. Maybee they are, maybee they are not, but you should base your own opinion on what you see, not what you hear.

I really don't understand why people get so angry. Just the name Hancock produces pages of dribble on how he's a puppy farmer. Now I don't agree with it but f**k me, get over it!! Don't buy a dog from him if you dont agree with it.

Sorry to go on like this but all I want when i come on hear is to read about peoples stories and if i need advice I ask for it. If I think my experiances would help others I offer my advice to them when it's asked for.

This is a great site but lets keep it great by concentrating on what it's actually about - The Hunting Life says it all!!!!!

If someone wants to bullshit just ignore their posts and soon they will leave the site giving you only genuine guys and gals on here.

Guest artic monkey

Well said,

I can see why people on here respond the way they have. The thing is im sure some people have really been in that situation in the past and know the ropes that the police go through.

The chap would not of got charged for those offences untill all statements were taken from keepers and landowner. There needs to be a complaint to make an offence. With the complaint you need back up evidence. (statements etc..)

The chap would of got bailed on the night in question, after interview pending CPS advice and evidence gathering. Then on return depending on what evidence was gathered he would of got charged with the offences. This could take 8 weeks! even more.

His mate would of got arrested too for being "concerned in". What happened to him?

Not saying the chaps a liar, just too many holes in the story!!!

as i said before post the paper work if you have any. i dont think it will stop people thinking your a idiot (as you have been given the benefit of the doubt more than once) and you just keep coming out with more shit. :wallbash: but it will prove some of what you are saying.

i think this is why people have responded the way they have i haven't been here that long but i have been here long enough to see you for what you are that is a inexperienced dog owner who has never hunted but wants to look the part. as was said by someone else on one of your other threads there is nothing wrong with being new to the sport and its good to ask questions. the information is here in abundance for those you need it, but you are trying to run before you can walk and for some reason feel the need to lie in an attempt to look the part my suggestion to you is stop making things up get out there are start doing. then come back here tell us how it went and how chuffed you are with your progress and watch how different the response will be. :thumbs:

and if thats you on you're avatar Scally.......may I congratulate you on those fine pair of tiddies :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :doh:

Well obviously it's not me silly but, the proportions are about the same. Costs me a fortune in bras.

i`m sure we`d all like to see your puppies :D
and if thats you on you're avatar Scally.......may I congratulate you on those fine pair of tiddies :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :doh:

Well obviously it's not me silly but, the proportions are about the same. Costs me a fortune in bras.

Behave! :no:

have a look at is posts he has put on then rethink this statement

if you have any pups with a brown nose i'd be interested too! :thumbs:

:clapper:

if you have any pups with a brown nose i'd be interested too! :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: