hy lads in the last year i,ve had 4 pair of seeland wellinton boots that have not lasted more than 6 months i no thy aynt the most expencive but what has happened to the boots of ten years ago that you could really get some wear out of what do you wear

Hi

I use a pair of chameau chasseur had then 8 years and wear then most days on variouse terrain and they are faultless exept I broke one zip tag last year.i phoned chameau to purchase another and they sent a pair for free,good service.down side is the price.£185 back then but I believe the price has rocketed since.but i would buy again if I needed,they are worth saving up for.

Atb

I've had my seeland allround Wellies for 12 months. Worn daily. Even through the summer. They've done some miles on all sorts of terrain. Never cleaned them. They are sat in the porch now covered in mud.

Can't fault them at all and only £50...

http://m.uttings.co.uk/p101954-seeland-allround-18-inch-4mm-neoprene-wellington-boots-32-02-002-34/

• Like 2

Yer I have some all rounds and they are good so far . . . . . .

The "tab" that tightens them around the leg seems flimsy but it has held up really well. I expect this to fail in the coming months though.

The wellie itself is spot on though.