Daystate Huntsman Classic Tune Up

Hiya all

I want to get my Huntsman tuned to the 11.5 fps as it onli 9.5 atm but im unsure how to go bout it. Do I get it serviced and tuned at the same time or can I just get it tuned. Also does anyone know how much it will cost roughly

Cheers fellas

Wayne

What pellets you chronoing it with? So will give different powers such as 11.5 with accupells will put you over the limit with AA field

Im using jsb exacts 5.53 atm guna try another pellet think its the rws field sport sumthing like that

What pellets you chronoing it with? So will give different powers such as 11.5 with accupells will put you over the limit with AA field

Im using jsb exacts 5.53 atm guna try another pellet think its the rws field sport sumthing like that

Hi Dwibzy I recon the JSB exacts will prob give you best power as they tend to do in all of my rifles . How old is the rifle you may be able to send it back to daystate for a power change under warrenty as that is very low

Hi Dwibzy I recon the JSB exacts will prob give you best power as they tend to do in all of my rifles . How old is the rifle you may be able to send it back to daystate for a power change under warrenty as that is very low

Hiya the gun is about 2years old I brought it secondhand about 3 month ago. Ive been qouted £120 for it to be serviced and put to the 11.5 that I would like it at. I did think about having it done under warranty but wasnt sure as I have not got the proof of purchase cheers for the info

Edited by dwibzy

You have the rifle serial number - that will date it for you. I am sure if you were polite, Daystate would reset the power. They are very, very good - but don't like sticks being waved at them. People who ask nicely get treated nicely, people who shout and ball and threaten - get the very basic the law allows (and quite rightly too).

A friend has an old Air Wolf, it went kaput, the motherboard went down and the battery wasn't very clever either......Daystate fixed it, even though that was bought second hand and was over 3 years old. Just ask nicely and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

Ok mate thanks for that ill give them a ring. Why I think of it I noticed earlier that my barrell twists left and right ive never noticed it before wernt sure if that would hinder accuracy at all

if your barrle is loose mate,you aint going to hit a barn door at 8 yards,pay the 120£ and get it serviced,you have purchased it second hand,who knows what the f**k tard has done to get it to the state it is in :thumbs:

my advise when buying second hand "do your home work" :thumbs:

as follows

when was it purchased?

what is the serial number?

have you a recent chronogragh reading?

how many pellets have been through it?

when was it serviced last?

most important!! why are you selling it?

when can i try it?

do a face 2 face deal,and get a receipt?

most people are genuine,but just be carefull when buying second hand :thumbs:

one other point, don`t get too hung up on wanting the max power, if it puts the pellet where you want it every time, leave it alone and just use the bloody thing, accuracy counts more than power, seen a coke can hit over 100yrds with a 8.5 ft/lb tx uphill, and I bet he could do that consistently, 11.9ft/lb misses are still misses