Hypothetical Question

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you should stick a f***ing balaclava on!!..:-)

Not trust the misses then I take it mate... Lol

Got a day off tomorrow so will be getting the ball rolling.   Thanks for the comments\advice gents.

mate you have to get it sorted for your own peace, otherwise it will eat at you

one way of a paternity test is if she's after money if shes not already got the csa involved

tell her you'll only pay through the csa and when they get in touch tell them your not paying for a child that might not be yours

and you want a test done, the csa aren't as bad now as when they nailed my arse to the floor

a lad that works for me went through it all, I told him to do the same

the poor lad went through the mill, thinking if the kids his he'd feel guilty for doubting the kid was his

unfortunately the lad wasn't his, yeah he was heart broken but he's back to his normal self

but he still has the tattoo to remind him unfortunately

best of luck mate

• Like 1

i personaly believe every single child born should be dna tested, to be 110% that the father is who the mother says it is and the results should be known before any name goes on a birth cert :yes: :yes:

you defo need to know if the baby is yours pal :thumbs: it just fcuks with your head not knowing :yes:

• Like 2

i personaly believe every single child born should be dna tested, to be 110% that the father is who the mother says it is and the results should be known before any name goes on a birth cert :yes: :yes:

you defo need to know if the baby is yours pal :thumbs: it just fcuks with your head not knowing :yes:

• Like 5

the ex pal :thumbs:

Oh they fuckers!!!!!

I suppose I agree about one night stands and so forth about getting DNA done. I would be. I'm sure there's thousands of lads out there bring up bairns thinking there there own and there not.

Bit harsh saying to a life long partner though that you should get a DNA done "just incase"...... She might not take that too well... Lol

Oh they fuckers!!!!!

I suppose I agree about one night stands and so forth about getting DNA done. I would be. I'm sure there's thousands of lads out there bring up bairns thinking there there own and there not.

Bit harsh saying to a life long partner though that you should get a DNA done "just incase"...... She might not take that too well... Lol

no problem if it was compulsory :thumbs:

Oh they fuckers!!!!!

no problem if it was compulsory :thumbs:

f**k that, some children are far better off without their sperm donors having anything to do with them. One case close to my heart comes to mind. If his name was on the birth certificate or he was proven to be the childs father that gives him rights legally, rights anybody who is close to the situation would adamantly agree he has completely f****d away. Personally I'm glad there's no such thing.

Keepdigging, your best off speaking to a solicitor. But where were you up till now? And you say you're ready for the responsibilty of a child but have been too embarassed to even tell your parents? I don't want to judge you, sort it out get serious and prove to the girl that her childs life will be better with you in it. You might hate each others guts but that's no excuse, put your shit aside and talk it through like adults otherwise even if the courts force it that poor childs life will be shite and frankly better off without.

• Like 3

And so they should. If your going to have a bairn then man up, stand up and pay your way.

I disagree here. I think that if the father wishes to be part of the child's life the he should of course pay.

However, is it right that the man doesn't want to have the child,but the mother does, why should he pay for a child he will have no contact with, either through his choice or the mothers?

Similarly, if a woman gets pregnant, the man has no legal say over whether or not she has an abortion. Or even any rights to access is she does decide to keep it.

• Like 2

And so they should. If your going to have a bairn then man up, stand up and pay your way.

I disagree here. I think that if the father wishes to be part of the child's life the he should of course pay.

However, is it right that the man doesn't want to have the child,but the mother does, why should he pay for a child he will have no contact with, either through his choice or the mothers?

Similarly, if a woman gets pregnant, the man has no legal say over whether or not she has an abortion. Or even any rights to access is she does decide to keep it.

Yes there's lots to discuss there obviously but a lot of the cases is the man shits it and runs away leaving the mum to fend on her own... That's who I was pointing the finger at.

In the case where the Dad to be doesn't want the child to be born then there is a strong case for what you have written.

But if it was me I think I'd have to take it on the chin and man up to the life I have created. Must be horrible for a child to be told later in life that your dad just didn't want you.

As for a dad who does want contact with his child a woman can do nothing about that legally to keep him away unless there's 'good reason' to keep him away.

• Like 1

Yes there's lots to discuss there obviously but a lot of the cases is the man shits it and runs away leaving the mum to fend on her own... That's who I was pointing the finger at.

In the case where the Dad to be doesn't want the child to be born then there is a strong case for what you have written.

But if it was me I think I'd have to take it on the chin and man up to the life I have created. Must be horrible for a child to be told later in life that your dad just didn't want you.

As for a dad who does want contact with his child a woman can do nothing about that legally to keep him away unless there's 'good reason' to keep him away.

Well that bit in bold it true, but in reality if they wish too they can make it extremely difficult unless you are prepared to go back and forth to court all the time at great expense. Family law is all civil and they have cut right back on legal aid for civil cases..

But if it was me I think I'd have to take it on the chin and man up to the life I have created. Must be horrible for a child to be told later in life that your dad just didn't want you.As for a dad who does want contact with his child a woman can do nothing about that legally to keep him away unless there's 'good reason' to keep him away.

Well that bit in bold it true, but in reality if they wish too they can make it extremely difficult unless you are prepared to go back and forth to court all the time at great expense. Family law is all civil and they have cut right back on legal aid for civil cases..

Unfortunately fathers, paying or not, currently have no legal right of access. In my mind, this needs to change.

• Like 2

But if it was me I think I'd have to take it on the chin and man up to the life I have created. Must be horrible for a child to be told later in life that your dad just didn't want you.As for a dad who does want contact with his child a woman can do nothing about that legally to keep him away unless there's 'good reason' to keep him away.

Unfortunately fathers, paying or not, currently have no legal right of access. In my mind, this needs to change.

Not what Jeremy Kyle says then... Lol