Price Of Purse Nets

I've made a few flies that have caught fish an some home made spinners , spoons and plugs lol I did get an extra dose a satisfaction when I caught with them. But use a net off somebody like netrigger, and compare it to others, and I soon realise that it would take a fair while to match them standards. So may as well get them off him or somebody as good lol after all the bunny mostly pay for them lol

Edited by Hot Meat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LESS THAN 45 MINS AS THIS NET IS SHAPED...AND A SIZE 9 MUCKBOOT TO COMPARE SIZE... ,KNITTING NETS IS BY NO MEANS A RACE,IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY KNITTING NETS,THEN IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO BUY THEM FROM

I usually do my own nets and have just worked out the price is around £2 per net,thats just getting the supplies off e bay or one of the normal supply sites,i like doing my own nets and nothing like t

Hi there,I noticed the same thing,so just lately I've been emailing sellers on the famous site[[who bay]], to see how they can turn the nets out so cheap.SIMPLE THEY CUT CORNERS.Now I'm not saying

Posted Images

I've made a few flies that have caught fish an some home made spinners , spoons and plugs lol I did get an extra dose a satisfaction when I caught with them. But use a net off somebody like netrigger, and compare it to others, and I soon realise that it would take a fair while to match them standards. So may as well get them off him or somebody as good lol after all the bunny mostly pay for them lol

anything is possible with perseverance and practice :laugh:

:laugh:

if don't knit at least one a day i will start to shake and get an urge to drink white lightning,slap the mrs and kick the dogs :laugh::laugh:

Paulus,Have you tried net makers anonymous,they may be able to wean you off,or at least cut you down to a couple of nets a week because you are well over the Governments recommended units of nets per week

• Like 1