Pups First Catch On The Lamp At 8 Months Old!!!

The write up would if been better if I had read it again before I posted it. Haha I've just read it through again and I know it's not an English class but ffs........ Lol

Oops

nowt wrong with the write up ...first of many for you both well done ..atb sesku

The write up would if been better if I had read it again before I posted it. Haha I've just read it through again and I know it's not an English class but ffs........ Lol

Oops

Oops

Haha doesn't matter, I really enjoyed the write up. Great result bet your heart was in your mouth! Welldone to you and the dog.

Haha yea I didn't think my heart could beat that fast whilst standing still.........

Oops

Oops

Haha doesn't matter, I really enjoyed the write up. Great result bet your heart was in your mouth! Welldone to you and the dog.

Yes a massive relief for me the retrieve. I used dummies like your self also I get my cousin to nip into the field first and place a few dummies around at night, then walk him up to them on the lamp as soon as he has seen them I would slip him and get him to bring them back to me it's taken 5 months mind..... Lol. Obviously if the lamp is all new to the dog you won't know how it will react under total darkness so it's benifical to do some lamp training.

• Like 1

Yes a massive relief for me the retrieve. I used dummies like your self also I get my cousin to nip into the field first and place a few dummies around at night, then walk him up to them on the lamp as soon as he has seen them I would slip him and get him to bring them back to me it's taken 5 months mind..... Lol. Obviously if the lamp is all new to the dog you won't know how it will react under total darkness so it's benifical to do some lamp training.

Cheers, perserverence it is then! I do take her out with a lamp and switch it on and off and get her to come back when off by recall. Have fun with your pup mate, atb

Yea that's the one mate. And yea I'm sure I'll have some good fun, and wish you the same. Atb

Cheers, perserverence it is then! I do take her out with a lamp and switch it on and off and get her to come back when off by recall. Have fun with your pup mate, atb