Pain Releif For Dogs

My bro uses aspirin pal ! I just don't like using stuff incase ! Is it a canine ! I had a dog years ago ran head on into his brother took his canine straight out I was gutted !

cheers, my other dog had the same thing happen to him towards end of last season as my bitch, didnt knock the tooth out completly but it took a lot of gum out and the the tooth was just flapping, as its only the tooth loose this time will it come out by its self or will it need the vets

you have to be carefull with human painkillers for dogs it s not good at all for there liver if you have to do this give it in small doses and keep an eye on the dogs shite when it starts to go dark almost black stop giving it to the dog i don't give human painkillers to my dogs anymore i get metacam from the vet its also an antiinflamorty and does the trick and is far safer for the dog :thumbs:

• Like 3

Metacam get it from a vet just get the right type the metacam you get for cows is the same thing but you have too inject and you have too get the weight perfect get the dog stuff comes with small syringe with a weight dose on it I was always told too stay away from human pills for dogs the affects can kill a dog real quick

• Like 1

Metacam or similar NSAIDS are fine when needed.

Don't use ibuprofen it is top of the list for poisoning dogs.

As a rule it's best to use products for animal use unless your100% sure as you get the correct dosage to have an effect and they are safe.

Good luck Sirius

Edited by Sirius