Ruined My Season

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

face book etc etc is all good ,but if you want em back get posters up,get out thier for a whole day.golf courses,tescos,newsagents,post office,garden centres,pet food ,farmers,local shoots,gamekeepers

Can I use that photo of the Pup Phil?   Lets make these dogs too hot to handle in Stoke.

hope they theif drops dead

Posted Images

I have pics on this thread and on fb and on doglost and constantly looking on dogs for sale websites incase by chance they get sold. But I know if they let one off the lead it will do one n the other won't work for anyone else. So it's only the pup they can use really

face book etc etc is all good ,but if you want em back get posters up,get out thier for a whole day.golf courses,tescos,newsagents,post office,garden centres,pet food ,farmers,local shoots,gamekeepers,dustmen,milkman postie ,parks,petrol stations,vets,rspca( c ts).farm shops. alsi if the get dumped it will prob be at night so get ,pubs,chip shop,kebab,off license postered up etc etc in case they get spotted at night.and you must ring pound 2 times a day they wont ring you even they know its yours,they dont hold them long.contact dog warden,doglost,put posters on lamp posts near all local traveller sites,

this may seem ott but had one of mine get chored and got it handed in 2am to local police station,found it on the high street,my arse,got to hot so they gave it up. bump bump.go get your dog back mate

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2

just to add what Qbgrey had said,one place to definately put a poster is the local tanning salon if you have one that is,yeah i know sounds daft but i know a lad got his back after a gypsy woman saw the poster when she went for her usual tan top up session, told him the site the dog was on and the plot number,dont care how daft it sounds but anything to get the dogs back,good luck

• Like 1

personally i would put a reward up, a genuine person wont take it anyway but if you get some shady message saying "meet us in a motorway services" or something then you show up with a bunch of close friends..........................................