Ferret Pipe Set Ups?....

B.P.R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fookin jills rapid....   Hobs a lazy b@stard ....   Even lazier tonight... he had the snip today ...  

here's some of my pipes I have in my court... I have attached a plastic drain on the roof and its like a round-a-bout for them, they love it.         I will put some other pic's up on a differe

Sounds perfect.   Just makes sure you don't tell anyone.   Oh. Wait a minute...  

Posted Images

some setup Jarvis :thumbs:

Cheers norseman and mhopton

I currently have 10 ferrets so they do need a fair bit of room.

I enjoy mucking about up the garden in the court changing the pipes about and making bits for the ferrets. They have a 6*4 shed with shavings on the floor where they sleep in and then an outdoor court which is about 15*15, they have plenty of room in the months to exercise when they are not being worked. If you have the space why not. Cost me next to nothing to construct it all, basically just the price of the wire. Found the pipe, actually charged a job to take the shed down then set it back up again :) and had all the wood anyway.

That's ferretrail tubes. They are quite expensive now and not worth the money lol! Get some "tuff tubes" my ferrets love em and you can join loads together and theyre cheap

I do tend to experiment with different products sometimes to the dismay of my wallet lol but I have been looking for ferretrail tubes for ages but only seem to find US websites. want to get some from UK without horrendous delivery charges :laugh: where did you get yours mate?

A mate came up trumps...

Hiding this little stash :laugh: ... and there was more....

You wouldnt want to drop a ferret in there!!!

Now got myself sorted... :yes: ...

IMG_0741_zps41ac1b84.jpg

IMG_7421_zps76e79261.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket