Ferret Pipe Set Ups?....

B.P.R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fookin jills rapid....   Hobs a lazy b@stard ....   Even lazier tonight... he had the snip today ...  

here's some of my pipes I have in my court... I have attached a plastic drain on the roof and its like a round-a-bout for them, they love it.         I will put some other pic's up on a differe

Sounds perfect.   Just makes sure you don't tell anyone.   Oh. Wait a minute...  

Posted Images

Went passed a building site other evening and saw for the first time some new drainage pipes within reach. Tempted as I was, I was doing something at the time but had I not been, I would have come home with metres and metres of the stuff :laugh: I plan on returning though. I'll try and upload a photo later ;)

Went passed a building site other evening and saw for the first time some new drainage pipes within reach. Tempted as I was, I was doing something at the time but had I not been, I would have come home with metres and metres of the stuff :laugh: I plan on returning though. I'll try and upload a photo later ;)

Sounds perfect.

Just makes sure you don't tell anyone.

Oh. Wait a minute...

:laugh:

• Like 1

I use 4" from the hutch out to the pen about 2m long so they can go out and play when they want, but use 8" black pipe as it's close you can get to real thing I've 12-15 meters around garden grate for kits to learn in. I will put some photos up when in from work ATB mark

here's some of my pipes I have in my court... I have attached a plastic drain on the roof and its like a round-a-bout for them, they love it.

IMG_06101_zps9a70aeeb.jpg

I will put some other pic's up on a different post....

Edited by Jarvis
  • Like 2

The wee man only uses it in the garden during the summer to play with the kits ,but i have different sized pipes in the hutch each about a foot long so the smaller ferrets can get a bit of piece for the hobs etc