World War Z

Right folks,

I know it is frowned upon, frequenting forums and requesting instructions on how to increase power of your sub 12 ft lb air rifle.......

But.......

After watching World War Z, it got me thinking, if this shit happened........

Sub 12 ft lb just won't do........

And after discovering Daryl in The Walking Dead is actually armed with a Junior Crossbow

What is the easiest rifle to tune/power up you have come across? (This is merely if an apocalypse should occur and not for law breaking purposes)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can just see it now......curtains open.....zombies.......oh shit.......air rifle out.........video camera set up........pop....1st Zombie down.....then killed trying to step out how far the shot was!!

so those zombies are going to wait for you to re load your zupped up air rifle, fiddling with your pellets, rather than keep coming for you...   wake up, open curtains, zombies everywhere, now heres

Have you ever been to Hull?   If so, then you'd realise that there's nowt worth going out for

Posted Images

If I woke up in the morning and there was zombies walking round eating folk don't think I would be wanting a air rifle maybe for staying alive but I'd be more worried about protecting my white hairy ass but can mind years ago the old saying was putting coins in the spring not sure if it worked or not

• Like 1

If World War Z actually happened Kurt, I doubt not having an FAC would be a problem to getting hold of something a bit more powerful than an airgun mate. LOL!! :D

Edited to add:

That said, I have an HW80 .22 on my FAC that I wouldn't like to get in the way of...21 ft/lbs at 30 yards zeroing puts a single RWS Superfield pellet through an inch thick MDF board :o !

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 2

so those zombies are going to wait for you to re load your zupped up air rifle, fiddling with your pellets, rather than keep coming for you...

wake up, open curtains, zombies everywhere, now heres the way to make your 12ftlb more powerful,......

grab it by the barrel, and whack those zombies round the head with the butt,

• Like 6

Can just see it now......curtains open.....zombies.......oh shit.......air rifle out.........video camera set up........pop....1st Zombie down.....then killed trying to step out how far the shot was!!!.... :laugh:

• Like 7

Machete!

Yup, keep mine honed just in case the scenario mentioned in this thread kicks off! I also keep my chainsaw maintained and topped up.. ;):laugh:

Can just see it now......curtains open.....zombies.......oh shit.......air rifle out.........video camera set up........pop....1st Zombie down.....then killed trying to step out how far the shot was!!!.... :laugh:

:clapper: You're a bad man Lab! :laugh: