Fight Friday night!,..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The priority is to get the hand healed...

Then there are a few lads i wanna have a roll with....i should be going to American Top Team soon, so my wrestling and BJJ will come on leaps ands bounds...

Im 6-1 right know...there is a few guys out there i wanna fight, and they are 12-1, and 6-3....VERY good lads, they have only fought top of the food chain guys...the 12-1 guy is the North American champ at 155lbs...thats my goal...if i can get that, before i go Pro, then i will start sending DVD's out, maybe send Dana one and try and get on "The Ultimate Fighter" show...who knows, Bisping done well right?..lol.

Thanks for the support boys...

Jay.

Word on the Grape Vine is that they are trying to do a Tornament, of all the best 155lber's...that means fighting multiple times on the same night...if you make it to the end and win, you will have fought four times...sounds a good test to me...i hope they pull it off, im sure there is plenty of red tape to cut through with that though...lol...i wouldnt want to do the paper work on that one..lol.

Thanks again for the support guys...

Kye,..

It was a great fight. The opponent was a top level wrestler (dirty b*****d) and only took Kye down a handful of times in four rounds and DID NOT want to stand with him. It was one of the few times an amateur fight went on to a fourth deciding round in this area due to a draw at the end of three. Kye came out and pressed him hard despite his broken hand, ended up being taken down but dominated from his back striking, and overall, attempting many very high level submissions throughout the fight. It was a battle and he did well. I know he hates decisions but he won the fight and should be proud of himself. He was virtually unmarked and his opponent was opened up in both ears, nose and had a pop knot the size of a golf ball on this head. Hope the hand heals well Kye, so you can dig my dogs now that things are getting rolling! No one trains harder and you deserved the win. Carry on and you'll go far, all the best...... :boxing::toast::thumbs:

i will reply to the opponent question lol my money would be on kye would love a stand up trading blows as he is one hard hitter i should know he`s had me on the deck a few times and to trade with an opponent personally i think that is what he after how right am i KYE lol lol

i will reply to the opponent question lol my money would be on kye would love a stand up trading blows as he is one hard hitter i should know he`s had me on the deck a few times and to trade with an opponent personally i think that is what he after how right am i KYE lol lol

Got it in one mate!..lol.

My ground game is coming on, and even FR said i worked the ground game well...its not often you see someone beat the shit outta someone, when they are on there back, and the guy getting his arse handed to him has the dominante position..lol.

I would love for someone to stand and trade, but hopefully, me moving up a weight class (back to 155lbs, from 145lbs) i will find someone...when i do, dont sit in the cageside seats..should be plenty of the red stuff flying around... :boxing::laugh:

Hey FR, [bANNED TEXT] does this remind you of?...if only it was RED eh?... =@:laugh: