Pic Of My First Lurcher

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Picked up my pup off lurchers4life on here 2 weeks ago. He's my first lurcher and first working dog I've had. Well happy he's a cracking little pup, just thought if put a pic up he's 8 weeks old.

Some more recent pics of the pup...

Some more pics of the pup ...    

Cheers lads. Haha yeah he'd learnt by the time he got to that one that when he runs at them they just fly away so he left it.

Training is goin well so far, trying to take things easy with him. His retrieving us getting a lot better. Recall is pretty good too. Only thing I'm struggling with really is getting him to stay he just wanders off. So I've gone back to the start with him now

• 2 weeks later...

Took the pup to do a bit of retrieve training yesterday. Bought one of them stick thingymabobs to throw a tennis ball cost a quid. Wasn't expecting much from it but f*ck me the pup had a shock when I threw it haha.

He had a good few chases of his ball and he was tired. Got a vid of him on the last throw when he didn't really want to get it haha...

http://youtu.be/7Y7fqXiw45Q

And a couple of pics...

59C8A9B2-BC13-41BC-985D-E2476F63BEAA_zps

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/gaj1612/8AC1C7D4-2FE9-4A0F-B238-A8A34011E2A3_zpsi5dorg8q.jpgA87C5237-3175-43B7-85D5-415E636B818B_zps[/url]

CD0C3494-6107-4B5B-9817-E134652C09B2_zps

• Like 1