Been Offered 2Year Old Jobs Never Been Handled

Dan25

Do they bite their current owner?

never been handled mate so probably.

nah i wouldnt take em, ferrets come around all the time, most expensive one ive ever seen was a tenner so...get em young, handle em, take it from there. 2 year old ferret thats never been handled wouldnt be what id go for, i like my fingers too much. Good luck with whatever you decide.

That's what I thought just all iv been offered is kits 12 -13 weeks old which I think is far to young to work

That's your better option mate

Although as you say they are not old enough to work but by the time the cover had died down abit and the ferrets have got used to you handling them etc they will be ready to start on a few small buries and work from there

Atb Tom ;)

Sure i rember reading about Abbot brothers used to breed ferrets in pig sty's and they weren't handled untill a customer picked one and they were usually fine , but you could always go for a look and see what you think

They must of had some contact with humans for example feeding cleaning they probe rely have been handled just not worked go take a look and see [BANNED TEXT] you think I'd imagine it will be just like training a young one but its older