Cheers Fin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its My lads birthday tomorrow, and he wants a fishing party.. I've got the dubious pleasure of taking him, 5 of his mates my eldest girl ( helper) my youngest girl ( hindrance) and my two nieces. T

Well that wasn't so bad... They all loved it, we've got 8 new budding anglers, they all want to come next time I go ( 1 at a time maybe lol).. They caught loads of little roach and Rudd and a couple

So basically you've decided to take a bunch of kids just so you can win.......lol

Posted Images

Rather you than me lol I take both my kids all-time an then I was bullied into taking a couple of there mates. Was only after an hour I realised how much mine listen lol I've never been so close to throwing somebody else's kid in a river lollol hope you's have a cracking day mate. If I was closer I'd a come give you a hand lol

Cheers mate...

I said to Fin " Who's going" he says " oh Dillan, Evan..... Jake......."

"Nooooooo not Jake"....

The lad is mad as a box of frogs.. I'm not joking he'll be in paddling, up a tree, eating grass... He's proper mental lol

you know how to sort him out --------------------------------the colostomy bag :D

• Like 1

Rather you than me lol I take both my kids all-time an then I was bullied into taking a couple of there mates. Was only after an hour I realised how much mine listen lol I've never been so close to throwing somebody else's kid in a river lollol hope you's have a cracking day mate. If I was closer I'd a come give you a hand lol

Cheers mate...

"Nooooooo not Jake"....

The lad is mad as a box of frogs.. I'm not joking he'll be in paddling, up a tree, eating grass... He's proper mental lol

you know how to sort him out --------------------------------the colostomy bag :D

No chance, he only needs half a glass of squash and he's bouncing off the walls lol...

Cheers mate...

"Nooooooo not Jake"....

No chance, he only needs half a glass of squash and he's bouncing off the walls lol...

half a glass just before his mum picks him up wouldn't do any harm ----good luck and have a great day ----- and happy birthday fin :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Well that wasn't so bad...

They all loved it, we've got 8 new budding anglers, they all want to come next time I go ( 1 at a time maybe lol)..

They caught loads of little roach and Rudd and a couple of half decent perch... Fin caught the last fish of the day which was the biggest a perch about 7oz..

We were on a new pond which has been dug for the juniors to learn on, it's my first time there and it's stuffed with fish...

The girls brought a load of grub down at 1 and sweets just to make the kids go even more wild lol..

My old boss from the tackle shop came down, he'd got wind of it off of his lad who runs the shop now, Geoff is one of the best anglers I've ever watched and designed the old Notmark match rods and later the Carbo tec rods, he's 70 now and helped the kids fishing for a couple of hours and picked me up on my length of rig lol.. My little girl fished with him for a while, he loved it ..

All in all a good do, and my gear lived to see another day lol

post-50738-0-27762800-1379174969_thumb.jpg

• Like 8