Cluckey Sunderland

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the names starting to come out now lets stick together folks and put a stop to this low life act and show the scum we will not tolerate stealing dogs from anyone

the people who take dogs from up this way are hutchie , tansey , chris ball gav ball and a lad from pennywell I forgot his name but I will get it n put it on here

all you need one good man in your five vans stab the c**t up the ring an he wont forget it believe me

I don't know the man but he definitely has an account on here, forgotten his username though. A dog dealer but 1st time I have heard his name being mentioned in connection with dog theft though.

ETA: you need to look for him in durham not sunderland.

Edited by C Hall
  • Like 1

all you need one good man in your five vans stab the c**t up the ring an he wont forget it believe me

stabbing is to good for the maggots ,but its a start .theres a few on here will be in the know of these thieves and be feeding em information .it happened with mine.

I don't know the man but he definitely has an account on here, forgotten his username though. A dog dealer but 1st time I have heard his name being mentioned in connection with dog theft though.

ETA: you need to look for him in durham not sunderland.

Coney clucky i think it is.

I don't think you'll get many people on here giving you information know though, unless there a bit thick. It's a forum watched by police so any one giving information after you have said you have a gang a lads and he's gonna get stabbed, would be banged to rights.

stabbing is to good for the maggots ,but its a start .theres a few on here will be in the know of these thieves and be feeding em information .it happened with mine.

it not on mate some low life walking in an lifting all your hard work .up the ring cured one c**t was anoying my daughter not a peep outa him lol

• Like 1