Cluckey Sunderland

That Coney cluckey or whatever the guys name is, is well known in his area, never met him but he is or used to be on here, somebody will know where to find him. If it's him that's done it I do hope somebody mans up an gives his address an some body deals with it....

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the names starting to come out now lets stick together folks and put a stop to this low life act and show the scum we will not tolerate stealing dogs from anyone

the people who take dogs from up this way are hutchie , tansey , chris ball gav ball and a lad from pennywell I forgot his name but I will get it n put it on here

all you need one good man in your five vans stab the c**t up the ring an he wont forget it believe me

If he has not done it he needs to get it sorted and clear his name.

no he need get the man his dogs the fcukn tramp

If he has had anything to with it no matter how small the part he deserves what he gets :thumbs:

• Like 2

Lurcher lads nicking another mans dogs.

f**k sake it's rediculous. I wouldn't dream of taking another mans dog. What is wrong with people? Money? f**k money. It's not worth getting tied up in a warehouse and f****d with a spade for when they catch up with you is it?

f***ing scum whoever it is.

• Like 1

A good old THL lynching thread.........heard a name now he's guilty !!

fcuk you jack im all right

lol

3 diffrent lads have give his name .play with fire you get burnt

I'm not sticking up for the guy goldy but if your sure he's the guy wouldn't it be better to go see the guy and get it sorted rather than incriminating yourselves on a open forum? ;)

Not being funny but wats their proof.I have mentioned martin mcdonaghs name on other threads due to the fact stolen dogs were found in his possesion.

fcuk you jack im all right

lol

I'm not sticking up for the guy goldy but if your sure he's the guy wouldn't it be better to go see the guy and get it sorted rather than incriminating yourselves on a open forum? ;)

writing warning prob sort it