Patterdale

What I'm saying is, that some times good dogs come up for sale, and your wrong about breeding Spartacus and Stormer

your first statement is right .. on your 2nd statement do some homework :thumbs: -----------
As said your wrong stig, what was the name of Sparticus sire and dame?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and it would cost you another 300 to get it to 3 year old - if YOU CAN get a 100% grafter for 500 notes is it such a high price to pay ??

give me a shout-i sort the wheat from the chaff

Its the same with all dogs first lurcher I bought looked the part but was a pile of crap swore to my self never again only pups a good mate of mine was packing in had a older bitch I lamped with for a

What I'm saying is, that some times good dogs come up for sale, and your wrong about breeding Spartacus and Stormer

your first statement is right .. on your 2nd statement do some homework :thumbs: -----------
As said your wrong stig, what was the name of Sparticus sire and dame?

bred out of kg stuff by dave Roberts and given back to ken ... :whistling:

Every one starts some were not every one knows were to start eg friends with terriers friends of friends etc but i just would not like the idea of buying a pup of the net or for that matter out of the papers etc Surley there are enough terrier clubs shows to gain a foot in the door. , just my own thoughts

Every one starts some were not every one knows were to start eg friends with terriers friends of friends etc but i just would not like the idea of buying a pup of the net or for that matter out of the papers etc Surley there are enough terrier clubs shows to gain a foot in the door. , just my own though

From what I have read from the lads on here I think starting with a pup is the best advice I seen just came across that ad and was just wanderding what you lads thought about it...

Edited by chelsea

Every one starts some were not every one knows were to start eg friends with terriers friends of friends etc but i just would not like the idea of buying a pup of the net or for that matter out of the papers etc Surley there are enough terrier clubs shows to gain a foot in the door. , just my own thoughts

And what to do when you are 1000km or more away?

About 90% of the guys i contacted not even answert. So how to get a puppy/dog then?

I can not come some weekends for doing contact first because then the dog/pup will cost me thousends of £.

• Like 1

And what to do when you are 1000km or more away?

About 90% of the guys i contacted not even answert. So how to get a puppy/dog then?

I can not come some weekends for doing contact first because then the dog/pup will cost me thousends of £.

give me a shout-i sort the wheat from the chaff ;)

• Like 3

Its the same with all dogs first lurcher I bought looked the part but was a pile of crap swore to my self never again only pups a good mate of mine was packing in had a older bitch I lamped with for a while nearly ripped his hand of when offered to me and shes done me proud since then !! Same with terriers bought some in crap got a young team about me know 3 dogs under 18 months but we are all learning and in the future if it goes tits up only one person the blame my self

• Like 3

the whole ken gould sparticus smithy things been done to death on here ---- do a search or start a new ken gould smithy thread .... ------------------------------ unless your fortunate enough to be gifted or buy a 100% grafter go down the puppy path... some of the bigger breeders from way back when had the time, space and permission to take on and try older dogs I`ve said it before your back garden terrierman if he`s in it for the long term should get a life times worth of work from keeping 2 bitchs and a dog without ever having to buy anything in or rely on anyone else --it will take a few years to get to that stage but worth putting the effort in ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 3

That's not a dig or nothin I got a dog and 2 bitches don't want to keep more than I have to, not intrested in sellin pups just keeping what I got going and bettering it along the years was under the impression I whuld have to use out crosses after a bit, how many dogs do you need to keep a strain going