Patterdale

IMO 500 euro seems alot :yes: :yes: you could get a pup 8 weeks - 10 months for less than 200 euro :hmm: :hmm:

and it would cost you another 300 to get it to 3 year old - if YOU CAN get a 100% grafter for 500 notes is it such a high price to pay ??

• Like 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and it would cost you another 300 to get it to 3 year old - if YOU CAN get a 100% grafter for 500 notes is it such a high price to pay ??

give me a shout-i sort the wheat from the chaff

Its the same with all dogs first lurcher I bought looked the part but was a pile of crap swore to my self never again only pups a good mate of mine was packing in had a older bitch I lamped with for a

Just think its a shite way to aqire a terrier only my opinion

I`m with you on that one and we`ve both been keen young men trying to find a way into the game and been in it that long that we know theres no short cuts ,, ;)
. Still trying lol lol Edited by gonetoearth

I`m with you on that one and we`ve both been keen young men trying to find a way into the game and been in it that long that we know theres no short cuts ,, ;)

Didn't K Gould buy Smithy,Spartacus, Stormer, and Flint ect. Yea, your right there is no short cuts in the terrier game

Edited by gasman
  • Like 1

Didn't K Gould buy Smithy,Spartacus, Stormer, and Flint ect. Yea, your right there is no short cuts in the terrier game

. Not of the inter net

didn't buy sparticus or stormer..

Edited by the_stig

.----..

----------------

Edited by the_stig

Are you sure about that

Are you sure about that

what you trying to get at if you`ve got something to say, say it ? he did`nt buy sparticus or stomer -he bought smithy fully tested the dog and used him for stud..

Edited by the_stig

Yep there's no short cuts getting a pup is the way to go , but sometimes you're hand might be forced . Go out try the dog if its on trial then if it does what it's supposed to do chuck in a bid . Nothing ventured and all that the worse way you'll either see a dig or not .

• Like 1