" Eric "

milo

Cheers guys much appreciated.. I'm going to try anything not to have this one come out of the mould like a mini and attack people... I've never seen it before. I held my fist up fully garnished and she just flew past me and bound to my mate's head ! ....fingers crossed it will never happen again.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bird mate I've got a female I'm training took 10 days to eat off the fist I may start a little diary thing. Good luck mate but most of all take your time no rush to get out hunting ASAP

Milo I'm far from a expert is it worth changing the day old chick for a bit of liver or sum nice red meat just tiny bits my hh is a lot keener with it only suggesting fella atb

If it was me I would use the Martin Hollinshead method, exactly as you have described, KEEP THE BOND WITH HER, its not everyones cup of tea, but it has always` worked for me, a slight drop in weight a

Posted Images

Do they still come out of the moult with good strong feathers ! i just dont want fret marks or any weak ones... :hmm:

when i had my fhh mate i kept bond with her all through the moult she would let me pic her up with out glove no mither.....i no acouple of people who do it the same way and i and them never had a problem with feathers.

• Like 2