The New Ferret Court/run

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 ft long Cost about £10 to make And the ferrets are loving it      

Thanks lads It's the best thing I've done so far I hate it when the ferrets are stuck in cages

looks good that mate , fair play,.. you'v done a good job there, we'l have to have a day out ferreting in the coming months, ATB FT

I own 3 ferrets mate

I've got the room so thought I'd use it lol

It's one raised hutch mate with pipes leading through to the run its all raised of the floor then then kennel around it is 20feet long by 6 wide

And in the third picture at the back mate is the breeze block kennel thought I'd make them in my runs cheap and chew proof :)

That looks well good mate i might copy that as i am building a large shed this winter and was just going to build my ferret court on one side but keeping them off the bottom like that they could have one side as the main court then be able to go all the way down the side aswell and still have storage etc underneath, thanks for posting the pics.

Aye a fancy one of the wheels myself, the was a lad selling them at one of the shows but i did not get his contact details on the day hopefully someone might have a link or phone number for them and i will get one for when the ferts arnt working just to help keep them fit.