Transfer Deadline Day..

What is Moyes playing at....FFS man :censored:

Fellani is in.. Should have signed him weeks ago while he had a release clause, could have saved a few million quid.. Whoever is in charge of transfers at United needs shooting with a ball of their own shit, fair play..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing poof, wouldnt of stopped Terry Butcher

Looking possible..................my pals been ripping his hair out the last 4 hours saying " just sign the c**t "..............id piss myself laughing if the pull out now and just end up with 3 x fre

Before it was all seater we used to pay around a tenner to stand in the north...........tickets for me and my boy to go and see the Everton game this month just set me back a long un !! I don't begru

Posted Images

Fellani is in.. Should have signed him weeks ago while he had a release clause, could have saved a few million quid.. Whoever is in charge of transfers at United needs shooting with a ball of their own shit, fair play..

£27million crazy well done everton

• Like 1

£27million crazy well done everton

I watched him in the 4-4 draw a couple of seasons back and he was unplayable that day.... But no way is he a 27m player... Not sure how Moyes will play him either...

Your right though Malt this deal should've been done weeks ago..

Ozil is a great signing for the gunners though, old stingy pants finally put his hand in his pocket lol..

• Like 1

Reports are saying the Coentrao paperwork wasn't put through on time.. What a f*****g shambles of a transfer window fair play.. Someone should be sacked over it IMO..

f***ing rubbish mate, what's the point in waiting till the last minute... If you want a player go out and sign them, all this should of been done and dusted... Shambles is right..

best deal of the window is suarez staying at liverpool.......might be a biting, cheating,diving kunt......but he can sure kick a football ;)

sahko is a good signing to, big and strong, moses on loan is a good one to as is alberto....all in all im happy with the players liverpool have signed and the players united havent.....:D

best deal of the window is suarez staying at liverpool.......might be a biting, cheating,diving kunt......but he can sure kick a football ;)

sahko is a good signing to, big and strong, moses on loan is a good one to as is alberto....all in all im happy with the players liverpool have signed and the players united havent..... :D

If arsenal were looking for a striker why did they buy ozil

sahko is a good signing to, big and strong, moses on loan is a good one to as is alberto....all in all im happy with the players liverpool have signed and the players united havent..... :D

Early doors but a good start for you boys, as I said before I think Liverpool are a shadow of the team they were but they just have me eating my words if Moyes cant get it together and united under perform??..........who knows :thumbs:

• Like 1

Early doors but a good start for you boys, as I said before I think Liverpool are a shadow of the team they were but they just have me eating my words if Moyes cant get it together and united under perform??..........who knows :thumbs:

yeah like you say early doors yet but a good start is always morale boosting!! also i think the "only" pressure of getting top four helps.....all the talk of titles in the past sets the standard to high.....leave that to city, united and chelsea and sneak in the back door lol

Man utd will not the league and will be fighting for champs league if spurs can click but will not be down for long, evra, ferdi, past their best, young not proved anythink carrick too slow nani good days and bad, keeper getting better, jones can he stay fit? Now i say how good was fergie??? The very best..

• Like 1