Pictures Of Your Top Earth Dogs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen fella, if you put something up on an open forum expect mixed replies, i ask so many questions because your on here asking for a stud on a forum. I don't no you from Adam an from what I can gath

I can hear the printers going frome here. Copy paste lol

The things I can see whats wrong with this post is. You looking to breed your own dog but you want to find a stud for your friend dog which says you don't have your own dog to start with!! & you w

Posted Images

Stop keeping on at this lad he has had good terriers I've seen them ,he's been digging with me befor ,theirs nothing wrong with trying to find the best stud dog for a decent digging bitch it's better than him crossing it with anything .

Thanks for the support fox boy if ya bitch was a dog is use that lol. Had some good days with her.

Don't put pics up you could start a war

read the site rules and adhere to them and there will be no issues :thumbs:

Just trying to use this site for what it's for. Too many bully's on here, too much slating, too much cursing. That's all I can say about this site at the minute. Not just this post but many others I have read. It seems to be if you haven't got loads of posts then your a crook, criminal, dog peddler, thief anything but good. How can you get new people to join if this is the way it works. Only want to see people terriers and chat. No big deal.

• Like 1

i agree to some extent keeping the good blood in you own circle, but what about the guys who cant get hold of any decent blood. at the minute round my end everyone keeps dogs, but no bitches, so theres no litters going. ive been on the look out for months, all i have is a retired 12yr bitch, and im coming across loadsa work for a dog. ive had offers, but none were the parents seen hard graft, and ive been messed around by peddlers and liars. but i suppose good litters are already sold before theyre even lined.

You seem like a beauty mate, if your 2 year old dog was that good im sure you wouldn't of had to advertise him to sell him, especially on here. Why wouldn't any of your mates bought him? Or even give him to them? Because your a peddler! If he was that good why not go to the lad that owns his papa to use him? Sounds like to me you like to earn a buck or two. Bad egg

• Like 1

Just trying to use this site for what it's for. Too many bully's on here, too much slating, too much cursing. That's all I can say about this site at the minute. Not just this post but many others I have read. It seems to be if you haven't got loads of posts then your a crook, criminal, dog peddler, thief anything but good. How can you get new people to join if this is the way it works. Only want to see people terriers and chat. No big deal.

your content on the site :whistling: as i have told you before this is a hunting site, not exchange and mart :thumbs:

post-896-0-65293900-1378190309.jpg

your content on the site :whistling: as i have told you before this is a hunting site, not exchange and mart :thumbs:

heard you first time :notworthy::feck: