Family Day Out...

Had the two sisters Venus & Swift along with their half brother Don out and about earlier today..oh and the Pom was there to :D ..walked some forestry where the dogs knacked off a couple of times hunting up critters then ventured up onto the surrounding Fells,we scaled Grisedale Pike,Hopegill Head (twice),Ladyside Pike & Whiteside lol so to say we are knackered is an understatement,i never put a topic up yesterday but we were out on a 12 mile walk on forestry tracks,it was a piece of pish to this lung busting stuff :icon_redface: ..still Venus drops weight like you wouldn't believe after a good trek but she's full of beans coursing about and what not after 10 miles over mountains so i'm sure a few days left in before she goes lamping and she'll be looking and feeling grand? Saying that the owld fooker will be out again tomorrow :laugh:

canon1145_zps8c49e31b.jpg

canon1148_zpsb5d61a67.jpg

canon1153_zps395eb0d6.jpg

canon1172_zps1674ffe0.jpg

canon1166_zps8730ffd3.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the two sisters Venus & Swift along with their half brother Don out and about earlier today..oh and the Pom was there to ..walked some forestry where the dogs knacked off a couple of times h

Cur dog lol...        

This is the "path" lol what you walk or fall down from Hopegill Head to get to Ladyside Pike

the one with venus with the gorge in the back ground is stunning.......got her looking fit....

She's coming along ok matey,she ain't running fit by any stretch of the imagination but she is ready to start work if you get my drift? Only fed on shite to be honest,got the good scran on order for next week to start getting the running dogs in tip top order unfortunately Venus will miss it lol BUT i know Tomo get's better raw meat than i can get so no doubt Venus will go home to a better pan of scran then she is getting here :yes:

Will old lass be ok for a look out tonight? Having a look off back of van with fenn for few big uns?

Aye she will be ok,shes only done 40 odd mile since Monday over Fell and through forestry...do the fat fooker good :laugh:

Will old lass be ok for a look out tonight? Having a look off back of van with fenn for few big uns?

Aye she will be ok,shes only done 40 odd mile since Monday over Fell and through forestry...do the fat fooker good :laugh:

only done 40 odd mine since Monday, most on here don't get that a month.

dogs look very nice mate atb.

• Like 2

that venus looking striped out and ready nice bitch her av just been trotting myne when I can cos some days are red hot today the temp is write down here andy I wish I dident work and cud walk the fells all day tests booked for October so ill cum thru for a night with your jamie

• Like 1

Don dog is exactly as you say Colin,always switched on,very alert,doesn't miss a beat,just wants to work...he even watches sheep exactly like a pure bred Collie,if you let him he will crouch right down watching them then watching me waiting for a command lol I reckon the fooker would work sheep no bother if he had a bit of training? Good hunter in dense stuff,like a terrier but he wouldn't dream of doing it when lamping..he's an ugly brute like myself but I really like him infact he's my favourite,he just gets on with the job,nothing flashy but he delivers the goods and that's all I want from him,not sure if it's on any of these pics but he has torn a chunk of muscle from his hind leg,big old scar yet he ain't ever limped lol and he's broke that leg too..he is what he is Col,no world beater but he will give you 110% everyday or everynight on whatever quarry you shove infront of him,a man can ask no more surely?

• Like 3

that venus looking striped out and ready nice bitch her av just been trotting myne when I can cos some days are red hot today the temp is write down here andy I wish I dident work and cud walk the fells all day tests booked for October so ill cum thru for a night with your jamie

Try getting him out of bed he's missed every trip out this week haha!! Can't catch game when he 'can't be arsed' good luck with your test pal

• Like 1