Sorry mate but you should read before you link its just rubbish.

Just a glance at link one, and I quote “Corn has been linked to many dog ailments such as allergies, joint swelling, bloat “ no it hasn’t, not by anyone outside the loony fringe.

“there have been some cases of aflatoxin contamination associated with corn in dog food” millions of dogs everyday eat it contamination is very rare less so than meat so hardly a valid reason not to use.

“Corn metabolizes in dogs similar to the way sugar metabolizes in humans. It's like feeding a child foods high in corn syrup.” What bit like saying bread is like treacle!! Utter tripe! Have they no understanding of even the most basic biology!!

The dog is not going to be as healthy and may experience energy rushes, crashes, hyperactivity and a hard time concentrating” What the feck whole grain now cause ADHD

Does anyone really believe this ??????? I can’t be ars%d to go on and its all getting off topic perhaps someone might like to start a new topic on how whole grains are dangerous.

Could it be that so many of the poor feckers who, claim an “allergy” to this and take a supplement for “that” and treat their dogs in a like manner, are people just waving a sign saying "look at me I am special" to distract from the screaming choirs of inadequacy they feel when faced with reality. Having said that alternative treatments, diets etc are a very good Darwinian method of relieving stupid middle class people of their money ready for redistribution.

Billy whizz had it about right feed your dogs and get out there rather than worrying about allergies to this and supplement for that.

Regards

Par for the course you're right and everyone else is ignorant, and wrong.I'm actually annoyed with myself for engaging with more than being patronised by you . By coincidence I was cutting the hedge of a friend yesterday he has nutrition shops and gives lectures on the subject, he also has a Phd in his field,.he told me to steer clear of Maize. But what does he know compared to you?

As I type this, I can look to my left at the trophies my dogs have won in the field, where the proof of the pudding is in the results.

But no worries, I won't bother to post again.

Sorry I don't write/post to be nice just to cut through the rubbish and the links were awful if thats patronising so be it. If i found evidence to support the idea that one individual grain was harmful I'd change my mind but those links aren't goona do it and I'm certainly not giving up sweetcorn yet.

Ps Always a good sign your on the wrong foot when you have the support of sirius lol.

I bet you wish you're tongue was longer, then you could lick yourself all over you complacent, smug piece of work, no matter we're done.

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we all agree to disagree in what we feed our dogs. If it ain't broke no need to fix it, my dogs run/work as much as i ask them without any nutritional glitches or deficiencies. No need for cha

Just read the composition of the skinners dog foods, i wouldn't feed it to a gerbil , not that i would feed dry food anyways but it is so far from a dogs nutritional needs it is scarey. Here is the ch

My bitch had pie and chips last night after lamping. With sausage   The feeding lord will strike me down  

Honestly personal insults?

This year its maize, last year it was gluten and the one before dairy products, ever a fear for the worried well, next year god knows lol.

A little back info, a study on GM maize showed increased incidence of mammary tumours and was published to much consternation amongst the fringe nutritionist and anti GM brigade, But through intent or malice they had used a strain of rats that have a predisposition to mammary tumours! (Very useful for studying breast cancer but of little use for other studies) turns out the maize had no untoward outcomes. its not smug just knowing what I'm on about.

Oh and Sirius lol

Edited by sandymere