Unbelievable

This is where it becomes a conflict of interests though Morton, all the keeprs are doing is protecting valuable stock, serious partridge disturbance by idiots driving all over the fields which in turn is detrimental to the hare population just because the hare is the key to the so called lurcher men coming onto the land

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your on their property, without permission, what more do you expect. If someone came on your yard and let their dog chase your fowl around, I think you would react the same way.   As for those la

Dogs miss their share to run again,bullets,with all the modern technology that assists the poorest of shots,kills or maims,id rather a poacher ran an hare and missed it than a shooter shot it for shoo

Then land around me as been taken over recently by keepers,they shoot Hares on sight,day or night vision,just to stop lurcher owners killing them,ive always ran them local and always left enough breed

Posted Images

This is where it becomes a conflict of interests though Morton, all the keeprs are doing is protecting valuable stock, serious partridge disturbance by idiots driving all over the fields which in turn is detrimental to the hare population just because the hare is the key to the so called lurcher men coming onto the land

Keepers that do 60 or 80 hour weeks,the lucky ones,have better things on their agenda than putting up with irresponsible lurcher owners,its often easier to dispense with the runnable quarry,lamp shoot and despose,rather than stay alert all hours waiting for the next summer hunters,they seldom have the same problems when its dark,damp and cold.

cant believe some of you are arguing the toss.the point here is not a bloke working his dog on a hair.the point is people wrecking property threatening to burn buildings down and generally being the scum of the earth.and as for the give em a slap approach.... youll probably get your head stoved in your dogs stolen or poisoned and your house/car burnt down.

worst thing is the plod are scared to death of the feckin dids.

I would put money on the land owner preferring to see hares and all wildlife around.these are country people.but when it comes to your family living in fear and your expensive land equiptment crops and stock getting f****d then sadly hares have to go.no question.

if you cant see the sense in this then your a tw@t.you make my blood boil you feckin townie chav dick measuring c&cks

Why is it always gypsis and all that piky stuff I now loads of people who ant travellers who drive fields. And I now loads travellers who have ran in coursing clubs and forly clubs and any other compassion taverlers have been a part of coursing for many years and bred a lot of dogs that run today.so you keep running rabbits you no good for nothing w@nkers. I'm a traveller and I have coursed all my life to the best I can bred most of my own dogs and reared my pups and now a lot of travellers who do the same so please don't tar everyone with the Sam brush you w@nker

• Like 1

Same old same old . . . .

And unfortunately the only things that don't suffer as a result are the wankers, as they just move off elsewhere. . . . .

It's just depressing. . . . . . .

Yep in the first part but why get depressed about it... It's what happens, stop kidding yourselves that somehow everyone is gonna be a season freak and operate as the ideal should be... :blink:

Either, (1.) stand up an twat 'em for being there and doing that on your permo, (2.) feck off because your sickened, or (3.) stay watch it and tell 'em that their dogs must be shite for 'em to do such a thing...! :rolleyes:

And if no three don't come across so well, resort back to number one... :D

:yes::yes::yes:

If your caught the wrong side of the fence, smile nicely. Keep your head and back away. Have some respect for your quarry and those who's land it is. Once you start giving it the big I am , burn your barn down and all that sh@t, things will only go one way. I don't blame anyone who's land is plagued by lurcher men, acting like tw@ts shooting every hare they can.

The only upside is that there is permission to be gained for working hare within the law on the back of the actions of those divvies amongst us

cant believe some of you are arguing the toss.the point here is not a bloke working his dog on a hair.the point is people wrecking property threatening to burn buildings down and generally being the scum of the earth.and as for the give em a slap approach.... youll probably get your head stoved in your dogs stolen or poisoned and your house/car burnt down.worst thing is the plod are scared to death of the feckin dids.I would put money on the land owner preferring to see hares and all wildlife around.these are country people.but when it comes to your family living in fear and your expensive land equiptment crops and stock getting f****d then sadly hares have to go.no question.if you cant see the sense in this then your a tw@t.you make my blood boil you feckin townie chav dick measuring c&cks

well said

i think it is your obligation to keep the poachers off as the land owner has given you the permission ive got permission and the deal i got with the keeper is i have to keep others off so what i do is go up to them and say come on lads lets have you off this is my ground and i worked hard to get it dont come back cause if you do i wont think twice about bulliting ya dogs and seems to do the trick yes i get abuse usually if there is 4 or 5 of them i just say you bin warned had 1 chap last year told him the usuall he said fook off i been coming round here for 10 years and i wont be told what to do i said look mate ive told you how it is ill leave it up to you if i see you again i will shoot the dog he laughed he came back this year first time i tried to catch him he jumped a gate and legged it across fields back to the housing estate as soon as he seen my car coming was not so lucky last week saw him parked the car up walked back down the road sneaked up to him as he was about to climb the gate i jumped out on him his dog was loose in the field about 50 yards out and that is where it stayed the bloke was gob smacked i said i told you you only get 1 warning he called me everything under the sun but i bet he dont do it again grow some balls and keep um off atb pp

seen everything now sounds like the guy was not even driving the fields and you have have admitted to putting a bullet into his dog what a guy :nono:

surely not but does sound that way f--k me dont think i could do that wouldnt like it done to me think i would of done something about it gun or no f--king gun for a dog man to shoot another mans dog for doing what he does is a bad crack

Edited by nothernlite

seen everything now sounds like the guy was not even driving the fields and you have have admitted to putting a bullet into his dog what a guy :nono:

surely not but does sound that way f--k me dont think i could do that wouldnt like it done to me think i would of done something about it gun or no f--king gun

No true lurcherman puts a bullet into another mans dog.

• Like 1

i think it is your obligation to keep the poachers off as the land owner has given you the permission ive got permission and the deal i got with the keeper is i have to keep others off so what i do is go up to them and say come on lads lets have you off this is my ground and i worked hard to get it dont come back cause if you do i wont think twice about bulliting ya dogs and seems to do the trick yes i get abuse usually if there is 4 or 5 of them i just say you bin warned had 1 chap last year told him the usuall he said fook off i been coming round here for 10 years and i wont be told what to do i said look mate ive told you how it is ill leave it up to you if i see you again i will shoot the dog he laughed he came back this year first time i tried to catch him he jumped a gate and legged it across fields back to the housing estate as soon as he seen my car coming was not so lucky last week saw him parked the car up walked back down the road sneaked up to him as he was about to climb the gate i jumped out on him his dog was loose in the field about 50 yards out and that is where it stayed the bloke was gob smacked i said i told you you only get 1 warning he called me everything under the sun but i bet he dont do it again grow some balls and keep um off atb pp

WELL PP DID YOU SHOOT THE BOYS DOG OR YOU AT THE WIND UP ?

• Like 1

You are no dog man shooting another mans dog.

i think it is your obligation to keep the poachers off as the land owner has given you the permission ive got permission and the deal i got with the keeper is i have to keep others off so what i do is go up to them and say come on lads lets have you off this is my ground and i worked hard to get it dont come back cause if you do i wont think twice about bulliting ya dogs and seems to do the trick yes i get abuse usually if there is 4 or 5 of them i just say you bin warned had 1 chap last year told him the usuall he said fook off i been coming round here for 10 years and i wont be told what to do i said look mate ive told you how it is ill leave it up to you if i see you again i will shoot the dog he laughed he came back this year first time i tried to catch him he jumped a gate and legged it across fields back to the housing estate as soon as he seen my car coming was not so lucky last week saw him parked the car up walked back down the road sneaked up to him as he was about to climb the gate i jumped out on him his dog was loose in the field about 50 yards out and that is where it stayed the bloke was gob smacked i said i told you you only get 1 warning he called me everything under the sun but i bet he dont do it again grow some balls and keep um off atb pp DOG KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was there live stock in the field? If not the kid could f**k you for shooting his Dog ok he's trespassing but if the dog wasn't bothering any live stock you ad no right in shooting any dog.where you at ?Cos ad love for you to try shoot my dog.the last keeper that threatened to shoot my dog lost his fac and shotgun license