Air Pistol Advice Please.

I asked a similar question about a year ago and went with Tony's (Phantom) advice and went for the Beeman 2004. It's been a cracking little plinker for me and my boys to use. Very accurate and plenty enough power for a bit of fun with targets.

Recomended. :victory:

• Like 1

One to look for is the Crosman 1322 or 1377 (depending on if you like .22 or .177 shooting). They are a multi pump pneumatic so recoil free, full power (running at about 5.6 foot pound) and very accurate (long barrel). Just the continual pumping can be a pain (literally if you trap your hand). You can pick them up secondhand for under £50...

Co2 Capsules vary by supplier and volume ordered :yes:

Last time I purchased from a local RFD it was a quid each or ten for £8 :censored:

When I ordered in bulk they worked out at 30 pence a capsule for a 100 and that was including next day delivery :yes:

Not ordered any for a good while though.

I order 100 at a time and get em roughly 50p a capsule, would LOVE to know where to get them any cheaper than that.

I've shot the Nemesis on a couple of occasions, one (newer model) was fecking awful to shoot, however the much older version was as sweet as silk, :icon_eek:

That's good then as I bought mine about 15 years ago, I always thought it was pretty decent, albeit with a slightly clunky trigger, but then the only other pistols I've shot are the Webly Tempest and the Browning 9mm! So not much to compare it too.

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Jim

Last time I purchased from a local RFD it was a quid each or ten for £8 :censored:

When I ordered in bulk they worked out at 30 pence a capsule for a 100 and that was including next day delivery :yes:

I order 100 at a time and get em roughly 50p a capsule, would LOVE to know where to get them any cheaper than that.

You've been had mate :yes:

Just looked at the place I used to get em from years ago, they're doing em in boxes of 50 now at 19:99

I used to get em from here : http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=262&category=16

Never used to have all that safety information on the page either nor did they check out my age!

• Like 1

To be honest Phantom i could not see well enough to stack pellets on top of one another with the 45 with open sights at 2O yards . You must be a very good shot bud . I dont have much trouble with my rifles , springers or pcp just cant seem to get on with the pistol

To be honest Phantom i could not see well enough to stack pellets on top of one another with the 45 with open sights at 2O yards . You must be a very good shot bud . I dont have much trouble with my rifles , springers or pcp just cant seem to get on with the pistol

What about a pistol scope then? try get consistent with one of them and you might get good results :thumbs:

I used to be very good with a pistol :yes:

I took Gold Awards in three out of the four main classes (Spring, PCP and SSP) a few years ago. I also worked my way up the UBC Pistol Marksmansip stages and did very well in the Police Pistol comps (multi shot, multi target and I mansged to not scratch the 'Hostage"

All was good :yes:

Apart from the odd fly, mouse or bird that the moggie brings in, I've little used a pistol since I was dumpred here, so no I guess I shall be very rusty

You've been had mate :yes:

Just looked at the place I used to get em from years ago, they're doing em in boxes of 50 now at 19:99

I used to get em from here : http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=262&category=16

Never used to have all that safety information on the page either nor did they check out my age!

theirs a fiver on shipping, making it £24.98 for 50, 2p short of 50p each, lol, think prices are hiked everywhere. oh well worth a shot! (mind the pun)