Jagd Pup 8Weeks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagds_zps2473c6dc.jpg

where are you from mate and is that a dog and bitch?
are they full breed jagd terriers bailey thought they were only hairy around face legs and chest yours are hairy all over
what would you know about it Ha. Have you my terrier box made

They look the goods. Jags will take off in the UK I reckon.

I can't see them taking of in the uk untill the price drops ! What I can see happening how ever is that they'll get bought by people that've got £££ in their sights and not get tried to their full potential . Which would be a great shame as I would love to see how these dogs work!!
  • Like 1

I can't see them taking of in the uk untill the price drops ! What I can see happening how ever is that they'll get bought by people that've got £££ in their sights and not get tried to their full potential . Which would be a great shame as I would love to see how these dogs work!!

The price will come down once there is a good number of dogs in the UK. The quick quid chasers will be fairly short lived. Your close proximity to Europe and the best bloodlines in the world is a major advantage. The hardest thing about keeping these dogs here in Australia is keeping them alive. They are seriously full on and hunt like there is no tomorrow. I have never seen such prey drive and sheer desperation in a hunting breed in my several years of hunting with dogs.

It would be great to see them established in the UK - after all that's where they started......................

Edited by steamingutpiles
  • Like 1

The price will come down once there is a good number of dogs in the UK. The quick quid chasers will be fairly short lived. Your close proximity to Europe and the best bloodlines in the world is a major advantage. The hardest thing about keeping these dogs here in Australia is keeping them alive. They are seriously full on and hunt like there is no tomorrow. I have never seen such prey drive and sheer desperation in a hunting breed in my several years of hunting with dogs.

It would be great to see them established in the UK - after all that's where they started......................

True mate a bit of a price drop is what's needed . I personally would love to see some get worked to ground , not all that bushing job lol but, some serious earth work!

They are often to big for earth work . Males are bigger so if you want to do earth work you are better of with a bitch. Nice pup you have there hope it works out for you. Jagd's have to much preydrive for me. Good luck with your pup.

Willem

Jagds_zps2473c6dc.jpg

where are you from mate and is that a dog and bitch?
are they full breed jagd terriers bailey thought they were only hairy around face legs and chest yours are hairy all over
what would you know about it Ha. Have you my terrier box made
only doubles when Do u want the triple ready for