Rabbits Are Running Scared Now

Evening all

Well you may or may not know but I have recently went and got my first pcp air rifle, having for the last 20 years owning and using springers.

I have only went down the route of getting a pcp for 1 reason, the fast reloading capabilities and well I have said in my previous post this rifle (theoben rapid 7) has truly put a massive smile in my face:).

So much so my workmates who I carry out most of our rabbit culls with decided quite quickly that he's going to go for his first pcp, deciding on a day state x2.

We both zeroed our gun and to be fair the groups were decent 5p groups not really tight but that will come in time, both got a tester pack coming in the.

Anyway we were happy that we could take headshots out to 40-45yards so out with the lamp and we managed 23 rabbits and 1 crow, this permission/contract has lots and I mean lots of rabbits!!!!

Spend three hours in the motor taking turn about with me taking 16 and him taking 7 :) :) :)

Both very happy with our new work tools(toys)

null_zpsbb4beecb.jpg

Edited by Stuart1985
  • Like 3