Gsd X Greyhound / The Search Is Long And Hard

theres a few daywalkers have dogs with a dash of gsd in them-none the wiser-3 out of 3 and all that- :laugh: top coursing dog(if you could call it that) lined to half x gsd/grey and throw pups that lookswise all yous hare men would give right arm for-infact a few were stolen and are probably in yards of some of the cocks on here-they will throw the sable colour and the truth will be out there :laugh: what excuses then? :tongue2:

I hope your joking as a friend sent me a pic of his new Coursing dog and it looks like a Mali pup.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have what you want your choice it only has to please you no one else

What ya on about man...my collie x pup is as hard as f**k looking and a right nasty b*****d.......  

If you're breeding for yourself, just choose your pup and cull the rest. These aren't the best dogs for pet homes.   I've seen this breeding work, back in the day, they're quicker than they look and

Posted Images

Nah, I still reckon if they were really on par with the more common lurcher crosses then there would be more about.

Yes on paper it looks good. But maybe in reality it just doesn't happen?

U must be just guessing .. You have never seen one work a good gsd will try its best (give 100%) also with brains to make the training a bit less of a chore .. also This x did win obedience trails .. Now how many other lurcher x can say this ... yeah collies but how many is there of them ... + they are a little harder to steal ;) ,, I dont want everyone to have one ... I just fancied a easy to train lurcher ... No offence ment to anyone .. like your hawk too

I am guessing mate yes, never seen one work. Im not saying there arent good ones or they cant make good lurchers. But to regularly produce better dogs the purpose bred stuff we have about us now? If they were then SURELY they would be as popular as collie x, bull x, beddy x etc?

The brains CAN be a disadvantage with training, I know lads who have had hell up with half cross collie greys, they are just too clever for their own good. Im not sure why people go on about brain SO much in a working dog, yes a bit is great but they dont need to do obedience trials and i firmly believe there is a difference between "hunting brain" and "obedience brain".

Come watch my bitch on the lamp, or hunting cover in the day, you would say she had the brains of a full collie. Come watch me try to do sit, stay, down type "tricks" with her, she can make me look a right dick, lol.

I arent knocking the GSD cross at all, as you say ive never seen one work, just trying to work out why they arent more popular.

Cheers

Gaz

Edited to add: Its not my hawk mucka, its a mates. I wish it was mine!

because they are as ugly as sin ... to look at and another reason why they dont get stolen lol

this is my other pup shes about 4 months here shes got a realy bad attitude she wont be as big as my other dog

Would you consider selling me this pup .... :angel:

no chance wat so ever if she does well ill put my gsd over her when shes old enough
  • Like 1

heres my gsd x old pic and I have another one here as well

+1

Seen Murph run a few times, a good honest dog with plenty of pace, strong and agile. :thumbs:

cheers johnnyboy hope your well and the family atb malc

this is my other pup shes about 4 months here shes got a realy bad attitude she wont be as big as my other dog

no chance wat so ever if she does well ill put my gsd over her when shes old enough

Are you sure they can be very hype you know ... lol

I know ive got 1 ha ha

heres my gsd x old pic and I have another one here as well

+1

Seen Murph run a few times, a good honest dog with plenty of pace, strong and agile. :thumbs:

cheers johnnyboy hope your well and the family atb malc

We all good mate thanks. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I know ive got 1 ha ha

will you be my mate... though,,,, Just before you sell me that bitch puppy ... I can bribe you with top class cider ... lol

• Like 1

no no no no and no

I know ive got 1 ha ha

will you be my mate... though,,,, Just before you sell me that bitch puppy ... I can bribe you with top class cider ... lol