First Working Salukis In Ireland?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his

but fair play to gorger i dunt no the man but he loves the game to come over hear from ireland i dunt no many that would do that every year an put dogs on line by crabbers

well gf whats the craic lol

I got my pal Collie a pure saluki bitch about 20 years ago off Night Ellington breeding from a friend of mine who's wife had been a championship show judge of salukis and who wrote the critiques in the saluki mags for many years. This was a black and tan bitch who killed hares in England and Ireland before we'd heard of these later dogs. My Willow bitch was bred from my own saluki bitch of more than quarter desert breeding that I bought off Noonie more than a decade ago. I'm pretty sure there would have been other salukis before these.

• Like 1

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his pure or dinty head I said whatever one broke first and dinty did I put king to dinty to get lucas mother. Colly bitch was lovley bitch

• Like 2

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his pure or dinty head I said whatever one broke first and dinty did I put king to dinty to get lucas mother. Colly bitch was lovley bitch

a good choice lucas mother suppose be good bitch you had 2 small black and tans meant to be good little bitches :thumbs:

what amount of saluki do you like in your dogs :thumbs:

Yea cap that's them 2 sisters mate of my old dog to dinty I put huck on both them bitches got lucas badger clancy star tiny pats good bitch both great litters but I still regret not puttin old king on colly pure

Yea cap that's them 2 sisters mate of my old dog to dinty I put huck on both them bitches got lucas badger clancy star tiny pats good bitch both great litters but I still regret not puttin old king on colly pure

f**k ya ya good enough good dogs out of dinty :laugh::tongue2:

Yea cap we got some great pups outa dinty only bad litter was to irish beast

would you say that you have been at the fore front of changeing the irish coursing breeding for the better for the rest of the lads over there. i know bolio1 and templeking deserve a mention aswell :yes: with what you have done you are very well thought of over here in england by all the top men :yes::thumbs: