First Working Salukis In Ireland?

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

poor captains bitch got beat and he didn't even now lol

think i was reading on here panther killed all hers in dec

as far as i know both bitches killed 3 a piece

captain every body knows the panther would of destroyed your bitch :yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D

lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his

but fair play to gorger i dunt no the man but he loves the game to come over hear from ireland i dunt no many that would do that every year an put dogs on line by crabbers

well gf whats the craic lol

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

captain every body knows the panther would of destroyed your bitch :yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D

ya but caps bitch done it infront of strangers not his mates lol

wheres everyone gone was it something you said banter lol :bye:

somebody called a meeting :laugh:

• Like 1

panther was in heat lol