First Working Salukis In Ireland?

yeah on coveney he rates them best in country an 2bh i do aswell never seen hares like them seen shammy get a 5an hal;f min stinger on there end of december best hare ive ever seen with me own 2 eyes 3 mins was ripping 40 yards out the bends charlie sed fuckme youth we see what 6 &half grand get sya now lmao

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his

but fair play to gorger i dunt no the man but he loves the game to come over hear from ireland i dunt no many that would do that every year an put dogs on line by crabbers

well gf whats the craic lol

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

poor captains bitch got beat and he didn't even now lol

think i was reading on here panther killed all hers in dec

an you believe southport are the best in country??? i dunt think they are meself like but each to there own ya cant beat cambridge on that 20 mile block anywere round there you get gooduns thats were the mr rights live end of

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

yeah nancy first i heard of it but that kc not right in the head,me and him were on same wave lenght at gamefair but think i hunted a year ahead of him,i knew a wee bit more on coursing lol :laugh:

his tounge slightly browner lmao

yeah nancy first i heard of it but that kc not right in the head,me and him were on same wave lenght at gamefair but think i hunted a year ahead of him,i knew a wee bit more on coursing lol :laugh:

i know nothing carnt even get my dogs to jump :cray::cray::cray:

• Like 1

They can shift sky at ely

good hares jhon but better can be found

just got over 1000 posts aswell

it s not what ye know its who ye know lol stick your tounge out further lol

as far as i know both bitches killed 3 a piece

when i come over i give you a few tips :laugh:

i give you 1 tie your trackie bottoms :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They can shift sky at ely

good hares jhon but better can be found

just got over 1000 posts aswell

it s not what ye know its who ye know lol stick your tounge out further lol

no room kc wont move over

go see lloyd garf plenty of room there for you :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

i give you 1 tie your trackie bottoms :laugh::laugh::laugh:

around you it be jeans lol i do walk in to it dont i :whistling:

as far as i know both bitches killed 3 a piece

captain every body knows the panther would of destroyed your bitch :yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D