Anyone Any Idea What Cross This Is ??

Bit of mystery this ....

This young dog ( we've named him Flint haha ) was dumped at my girlfriends work couple of weeks back with a note on him saying the owner doesn't want him anymore. So had a little think about it and decided to take him on and try and give the dog a chance. Soo anyway long story short .. The dog has been spot on the last couple of weeks, hasn't chewed , cried very little when left , had a horrible habit of running away though at first but probably just with him been young and me been a new face , perfect with kids and other dogs just everything seems to good to be dumped.

Anyway the reason I posted .... Anyone have any ideas of what sort of cross this dog is ? Ano he could be anything but can't really make out what's in him. I'm guessing something along the greyhound x bearded collie maybe? As he has quite the beard and bit of a hairy face. He stands 24" tts but then again I have no idea how old he is ....

He's pretty young still has that daft bunch of hairs coming from his willy that puppies have also pretty small bright white teeth , still squats for a wee and his balls still look really high up into his bottom ?

Anyway hopefully he's a perfect reason to dust the lamp off this winter haha any help or suggestions on how old he is or more to the point what he is would be great haha

Cheers

post-17660-0-14487500-1375302355_thumb.jpg

post-17660-0-98136900-1375302379_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

that bit of beard must have come from bedlington, deerhound or beardie i reckon, but very saluki looking otherwise. could be you've got yourself a genuine bitza there, but none the worse for that! hard to say from photos but i'd guess around six months, has he got his second teeth yet? good luck with him!

Yeah mate they his final teeth but they don't look full size yet... Ii a certainly think he's got more parts then a coronation street omnibus but he seems a lovely dog and get compliments wherever we go , he's the most funny little thing haha ... But a suppose ill never really know what I've got till he's up and trained.