Just rang the local vets to get a price for puppy vaccinations, this is what i got told! £80 for the two jabs, free flea and worm treatment! bag of dog food, 4 weeks free insurance and an invitation for 2 puppy parties!! this is a new one me. I also asked about tail docking, the vet replied they didnt know if they could, do it but they wouldn't dock adult terriers!! dont think I will be using them !

you could try and buy the vaccinations in a chemist.they are around 6 or 7 euro over this side of the pond..not sure about england.

cant get them over the counter any more,not where i am anyway.

Still can get hold of them no prob from local chemist,£10.50 for the 7/1,long may it last as vets are a rip off most times.

• Like 2

you could try and buy the vaccinations in a chemist.they are around 6 or 7 euro over this side of the pond..not sure about england.

cant get them over the counter any more,not where i am anyway.

Still can get hold of them no prob from local chemist,£10.50 for the 7/1,long may it last as vets are a rip off most times.

can get them no problem just give the vet 12 euro for the 7/1