Don't Give Catapults To 9Year Olds

made my sister 9 year old lad a catty and went for a walk with dogs from the second i let the dogs off the leads it was like it was like world war 3 with stons flying past my head so i had a word with him 10 mins went by and then he poped out from under a bush and wam hit me right in the eye could'nt see a thing out right eye for 3 hours and it still f##king killing naw never again if he had been useing 12MM BB like me i think i wood have been blind

• Like 1

made my sister 9 year old lad a catty and went for a walk with dogs from the second i let the dogs off the leads it was like it was like world war 3 with stons flying past my head so i had a word with him 10 mins went by and then he poped out from under a bush and wam hit me right in the eye could'nt see a thing out right eye for 3 hours and it still f##king killing naw never again if he had been useing 12MM BB like me i think i wood have been blind

Little shite!! :laugh:

I would have shot him back right on his ringpiece the little shite, seriously though i would count yourself lucky

To be fair if she was aiming for your right eye then its a f*****g cracking shot........... :toast:

She was aiming for the left so it was pish!!! :laugh:

:laugh: ............Still alright for a 9 year old lassie..... :D

To be fair if she was aiming for your right eye then its a f*****g cracking shot........... :toast:

Errr....9 year old lad? Thick as a plank you sir :whistling:

• Like 1

:doh: Your very lucky... :yes:

Giving a kid a catty should go hand in hand with teaching him how to use it, before he's even had it in his hand, with no other distractions around and it'd have to be a very well behaved child that would get a weapon like that off me in the first place..!

Edited to add... The title of the thred is my thoughts on the matter anyway!!

Errr....9 year old lad? Thick as a plank you sir :whistling:

So it is.........well done Tarqs. I made a boo boo........ :icon_redface:

I got a hole in my retina after a blow to the eye: better get it checked out. Easy to get a detached retina as well. Are you seeing loads of silvery dots or spiders webs across your vision? If so: get it looked at. Better than going blind.

no it was just cloudly for about 3 hours i did go to a and e but it was packed so i just left it still killing this mornig but seem better he has got a good shot on him for his age he's catty (that is my catty naw) has twin theraband black so it has some power if he did not run off he wood of been shot back