I plan to go very low tech this season... Bicycle, dog, ferretbox and ferret.

In this high tech world I must be stark raving mad but f**k it... High tech draws far too much attention

No I wont be taking as much quarry as the man driving the fields... But... Its a lot easier to get in bother driving the fields and a lot easier to make the headlines... Where as woman arrested poaching armed with a bicycle, ferret and lurcher isnt going to attract the same kind of media attention not that I poach lol

Not driving fields, riding fields... Stealth mode.... :toast:
Pmsl... Nah bike will just get fooked into the ditch... If I was mad enough to "ride" the fields id bring the bloody horse :laugh:

Don't need to seen the clip two dogs getting straight lined on the lamp fs lol one stopping stone dead .

That video is the perfect example of how not to do it, but not everybody's the same are they ?

Nah Gem, your on to sommat here, genius!

I recon you should get one of those car lamp kits an rig it up, for your teeth on the bike (two hands at all times on the handlebars!), good tires (and legs (?)!) and this is old school baby, with a new twist..!! I can see me an Stabba on it by next year... :toast: :toast:

Basket on the front or back...???? :blink:

Nah Gem, your on to sommat here, genius!

I recon you should get one of those car lamp kits an rig it up, for your teeth on the bike (two hands at all times on the handlebars!), good tires (and legs (?)!) and this is old school baby, with a new twist..!! I can see me an Stabba on it by next year... :toast: :toast:

Basket on the front or back...???? :blink:

Well ive already got the set up to fix a single ferret box on back, nearly have it sorted lol... the rest is too high tech for me I can barely use the internet

Right after the debate on driving fields is it....

A) the man who goe's out with his pals driving to gates having a do then fuking of to next spot, or walks the land instead. Leaving the land the way they left it as if they aint even been there

Or

B) the lazy c**t driving into farmers fields terring them up, cutting paddlocks leaving gotes open chasing game till its fuked, throwing dogs out of windows. Making things on top more than they already are

Looking forward to your answares

if were out on the Charlie then defo gate lamping is the way forward cover more land to get the numbers but if were geting the dogs fit an sharpen the dogs up on the rabbits then we Will walk ??????