Hw100Kt Swap To Bsa R10

why do you feel the need to tune it??? what is it about it that you don't get on with???. is it the accuracy of the rifle???? how many different pellets have you tried and what kind where they??? have you tried a second scope on the rifle to see if that helps?? give us a bit more info Pal. im on my 4th 100 now. and I've only ever had accuracy probs once,and that was down to a defective firing valve.

There's nothing wrong with the rifle It's just not my cup of tea, I want to get it tuned as I prefer tuned rifles

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't swap my HW100KT for a box full of R10's

suppose there is no right and wrongs, only personal preferences. im on my 4th 100, and I've all sorts in between but always go back to the 100. i seem to use the hw as a yard stick to measure other r

Just think what he could do with a Springer..................

I had a HW100 and I get what you're saying. Nothing wrong with it at all, devastatingly accurate, but something just didn't work for me. I have an R10 and an S10 and would certainly have an HW100 again, but not at the expense of loosing my R10. I just prefer it.

• Like 1

suppose there is no right and wrongs, only personal preferences. im on my 4th 100, and I've all sorts in between but always go back to the 100. i seem to use the hw as a yard stick to measure other rifles against. tbh nothing really comes close for build quality. had a scorpion se that had been blue printed, that was very accurate. however it just wasn't the full package for me. the cocking system and the sliding pin seemed a bit second rate to me. the magazine, i didn't trust and i had a few stoppages. to me the 100 is as accurate a gun as your going to get. cocking system is amazing. magazine is idiot proof ( which is a bonus where im concerned) and as for looks, well i think beauty is only skin deep. the real beauty of the hw 100 lies in its performance reliability and durability. of course is only my opinion. would love to know what all you other hw 100 owners think?????

• Like 3

i say the r-10s the better gun ! although i still like the hw100 and almost bought one last week ive shot both and love the r-10 so i would say R-10 all the way :thumbs:

So why is it the better gun ?