Pigeon Shooting Fife 2 Syndicate Vacancies Or Single Days Available

Lol..... Plenty folk too and make plenty money from it!!!!

Only a Twat would pay to shoot Pigeons, leave that lark for the rich knobs who like shooting on posh estates for tame birds that have been hand reared by some grumpy miserable celtic ginger living in a damp squat......................... ! :laugh::tongue2::laugh:

Its no damp , there problems with the apple tree , the boiler , the wiring but its no damp :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice first post though

I bet you had loads of lads beating down your door to join that 11 acre field syndicate

And they paid to shoot 5 doo`s each,, as part of a "syndicate"   what a joke,, I seriously hope you are not giving a farmer money to shoot pigeons!! ffs,,

" Pigeon all day long "

Bet they've got more than 11 acres to play with though..................... :laugh:

I'm like a f*****g jew when it comes to handing over money and I certainly wouldn't give it to some farmer to shoot Pigeons ! :haha::lol:

If he had loads of game then maybe but not for Rabbits, Pigeons, Crows or Foxes like some Knob-Heads do ! :no::icon_eek::whistling:

Yeah well ive never mentioned the 11 acre thing cause obviously thats not alot but what i'm trying to say there IS a market for making money from pigeon or rabbit shooting. :yes: Just because you wouldnt do it doesnt mean to say others wont. Facts are if you dont have permission and your hobby is shooting sometimes you have to pay for it. Would you just give up shooting if you lost your permission then i take it?..... :hmm:

" Pigeon all day long "

Bet they've got more than 11 acres to play with though..................... :laugh:

I'm like a f*****g jew when it comes to handing over money and I certainly wouldn't give it to some farmer to shoot Pigeons ! :haha::lol:

If he had loads of game then maybe but not for Rabbits, Pigeons, Crows or Foxes like some Knob-Heads do ! :no::icon_eek::whistling:

Yeah well ive never mentioned the 11 acre thing cause obviously thats not alot but what i'm trying to say there IS a market for making money from pigeon or rabbit shooting. :yes: Just because you wouldnt do it doesnt mean to say others wont. Facts are if you dont have permission and your hobby is shooting sometimes you have to pay for it. Would you just give up shooting if you lost your permission then i take it?..... :hmm:

i know a few lads that make a very good living from both accompanied pigeon and deer shooting, do the maths over a 3 month period each year 10 pigeon shooters per day each paying a hundred and fifty quid using his cartridges and he keeps the pigeons, his best day so far just over 2500 birds :icon_eek: you tally that up then add the stalking :hmm:

" Pigeon all day long "

i know a few lads that make a very good living from both accompanied pigeon and deer shooting, do the maths over a 3 month period each year 10 pigeon shooters per day each paying a hundred and fifty quid using his cartridges and he keeps the pigeons, his best day so far just over 2500 birds :icon_eek: you tally that up then add the stalking :hmm:

Oh dont worry mate ive had a few parties out shooting pigeons and bolting rabbits to them..........i know exactly whats out there to be made and ive done very little off it unfortunately. Everyone cant get permission to shot pigeons, someone has to have the ball at there feet. Someone knocks on a farmers door and says "I'll give you £50 everytime we have a party on the ground.....wont be long before a wee stash of cash is landing in the farmers lap.

The views on here you would think the farmer would say "No thanks i'd rather have someone who comes along and makes me f**k all!!",,,,,,,, :laugh::laugh::laugh: NOT!!!! :D

" Pigeon all day long "

Oh dont worry mate ive had a few parties out shooting pigeons and bolting rabbits to them..........i know exactly whats out there to be made and ive done very little off it unfortunately. Everyone cant get permission to shot pigeons, someone has to have the ball at there feet. Someone knocks on a farmers door and says "I'll give you £50 everytime we have a party on the ground.....wont be long before a wee stash of cash is landing in the farmers lap.

The views on here you would think the farmer would say "No thanks i'd rather have someone who comes along and makes me f**k all!!",,,,,,,, :laugh::laugh::laugh: NOT!!!! :D

And Thats one of the reasons why the sports will decline right there as its making it harder and harder for new fellas to get into it if all the local farms are part of a syndicate !

But then again thats a typically British way of thinking the old " I'm Alright Jack " mentality........................

And if it came to it that i wasn't able to shoot any more due to having to pay some local " Satsuma-Nut " for the pleasure then lets just say the dogs would soon get used to walking at night.................

They'll be great on the pigeons at night eh...... Better get a monkey.... Lol

• Like 1

Aye its okay these clowns coming and paying cash because thats the only way they will ever get shooting , But ive lost count of the times ive been asked to sort out a problem on ground that has these guys on it usually it to be done on the quiet no to upset them , The last one was a so called full time keeper paying for ground (a new one on me ) with 18 guns and im doing vermin control . Its getting to the stage im saying the second word is off

• Like 1

Aye its okay these clowns coming and paying cash because thats the only way they will ever get shooting , But ive lost count of the times ive been asked to sort out a problem on ground that has these guys on it usually it to be done on the quiet no to upset them , The last one was a so called full time keeper paying for ground (a new one on me ) with 18 guns and im doing vermin control . Its getting to the stage im saying the second word is off

How is that 'a new one on me' mate. ? Plenty full time keepers rent there own estates and make more money than you would working on the estate....:-)

I rember years ago a farmer got bought out for houses bought two farms up the road ten miles apart i shot the first one the farmer offered my son his gun cabinet etc as he said havent shot since i came here as your doing the shooting .

There was a pheasant shoot on the second farm and the farmers wife said in passing hes got a big problem with rabbits but there no keen to let you sort it out , Spoke to the farmer a month later its all sorted they gassed the place .

Speaks volumes to me ive got big pheasant estates that would be great for ferreting on my door step nobody's allowed there, then right around Loch Leven you cant get on there for the goose shooting ,Money talks

How is that 'a new one on me' mate. ? Plenty full time keepers rent there own estates and make more money than you would working on the estate....:-)

Never heard it done up here or where he is

I've done it at 2 places myself and I've delivered to plenty estates about fife and outwith who do exactly the same. I think you'd be surprised mate...;-)

Maybe as most of the estates i know the keepers are employed by the estate and i work with a few , but this guys a clown giving it the big i am ,Im getting you put off because i pay money . Hes in the wrong place and trying to make it work with 18 guns even on the biggest estates i go on theres nothing like 18 guns he must double them up on every drive .

But the best bit was the farmer saying he's doing the vermin if you could do your job i wouldn't need him and the guy was in buying wheat from the farmer :laugh:

• Like 1