Red Deer

I have had some before but it was probly farmed :laugh: It was nice was cooked rare all fancy veg and sauce proper resturant job.

I have eaten that much rabbit I would rather eat super noodles now..

Had a rough spell when I was very short of funds it was tatty, onion, carrot & rabbit in the slow cooker, nearly everyday and brown bread :bad:

On my bits we just have roe that can be a pain when working dogs in cover. I would imagine be a right pain where you get these big heards.. Bet a dog can smll them a mile off ??

Worst off it mine dogs would be more like fenton than freezer fillers :laugh:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red Stags......................piece of piss    

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either

To those that said reds could not be taken with lurchers, well its a pity you did,nt get out more and open your eyes before the silly ban came into force. I am only talking hinds and biggish pricket,s

Posted Images

Matt answer me this and i am sure all member's will be happy to see... WHY did you delete my harmless post.. :blink: :blink:

he prob answer when hes finished banging his head of the table

That won't answer a simple question.. i know i am going on a bit but fook me this mod is cluless if he can't make a correct judgment on a post..it seem's his judgement was confused on several post's and i still have no PM or correct answer why my post was removed

You're going to have a long wait.

As I said in my earlier post:

My point which i will NOT let go is...... why was a harmless post deleted.. :blink: :blink:
Because
1. It was offensive
and
2. It was irrelevant rubbish.
Get over it and move on.
Nothing wrong with my judgement; read above.
Now let it lie.

I have had some before but it was probly farmed :laugh: It was nice was cooked rare all fancy veg and sauce proper resturant job.

I have eaten that much rabbit I would rather eat super noodles now..

Had a rough spell when I was very short of funds it was tatty, onion, carrot & rabbit in the slow cooker, nearly everyday and brown bread :bad:

On my bits we just have roe that can be a pain when working dogs in cover. I would imagine be a right pain where you get these big heards.. Bet a dog can smll them a mile off ??

Worst off it mine dogs would be more like fenton than freezer fillers :laugh:

Funnily enough Giro, like you (and I'm sure many others on here) I've been through stages when I couldn't afford 'proper' meat, and had to live off my wits and lots of bunny meat. It kinda puts you off the stuff...

In my (humble) experience, roe tend to sit tight in cover much more than reds who tend to evacuate the other end as you enter (ooh, sounds kinda dirty!).

I did get the old girl fairly steady at one stage and used her as a bit of a 'backup' for when things didn't go completely to plan with the rifle.... but that's a whole other story....

Matt answer me this and i am sure all member's will be happy to see... WHY did you delete my harmless post.. :blink: :blink:

he prob answer when hes finished banging his head of the table

That won't answer a simple question.. i know i am going on a bit but fook me this mod is cluless if he can't make a correct judgment on a post..it seem's his judgement was confused on several post's and i still have no PM or correct answer why my post was removed

i detect a hint of jealousy here...........you had what he had yet f****d it up mate.......the power to delete posts was yours as much as its his........but times change and life moves on........theres no point in letting things like this drag you down like a 19tts beddy whippet on a fallow buck..........i hope you can move on millet as life's too short for this shit mate.........plus matt dont give a f**k................ :D:D

• Like 1

Do you know what lads; I'm sitting here enjoying a beer and thinking back to those days......

Hand on heart, I don't think the old gal ever pulled down anything with horns while she was in my ownership! I can certainly remember a few hinds, and a few roe, and alot of redskins, but......., no, I don't think she did anything horney :no:

BUT, I have seen it done, usually I was the wheezing fool that arrived just after one of the fit lads had done the 'biz', but I can assure you a good dog could tackle reds on a regular basis.

Happy days, long ago....................

Do you know what lads; I'm sitting here enjoying a beer and thinking back to those days......

Hand on heart, I don't think the old gal ever pulled down anything with horns while she was in my ownership! I can certainly remember a few hinds, and a few roe, and alot of redskins, but......., no, I don't think she did anything horney :no:

BUT, I have seen it done, usually I was the wheezing fool that arrived just after one of the fit lads had done the 'biz', but I can assure you a good dog could tackle reds on a regular basis.

Happy days, long ago....................

Drunk on Duty :whistling::laugh::laugh:

Been decent thread .. Good to see some old pictures..

I am off to bed, no beer in the house I am just melting away :laugh:

• Like 1