I’ve been tinkering again to customise my new HFT HW100-FSBkt. After carving a hamster and fitting it to the stock as test piece for last week’s HLF meet, faced with a little time on my hands I decided to improve the hamster and pillars of the successfully trialled piece. Mk2 is the same size but with a little more ornate carving and mounted on new pillars. The original air cylinder has been replaced with an A&M standard length cylinder, single shot adapter fitted and a MTC Viper Connect compliments the current setup. At some time in the near future I will be fitting an adjustable butt pad to fully complete the customisation.

Regards, Steve

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 9

Thats a fantastic job Steve. Better than some of the £80 ones ive seen. If your ever feeling board and want to make me one for my HW98 I would make it worth your while.

Thanks for the kind words chaps :signthankspin: . I really ought to spend my spare time practicing shooting instead of tinkering, then, who knows I may become 2X’s champ like you Davy :toast: . It is a full length cylinder on a carbine Lewis :hmm: . I think I may be tempted to make one more in exchange for a nice donation to Help for Heroes, Stealthy1 :yes: . It is a new design Aaron, the school’s come good again :whistling: . And just one more for good luck for you Si :notworthy: .

Regards, Steve

• Like 1

Hi Roger,

I wouldn’t have the patience to carve a full rifle stock, a few hours working on a hamster is all I can manage before going potty. The posts are spray painted with several coats of black enamel paint.

Regards, Steve