Don't Want Too Go Too Work

Set up busness 4 year ago... from scratch making nothing and now turning over just under the VAT threshold.....

Hoping to be semi retired at 30 take a back seat and running the business... im 26 now :thumbs:

f*****g hell. What do you do? How can it do it too?

But before I get too excited, what's your blotto line? After all 'turnover is vanity, profit is sanity' lol.

Profit runs at about 80% :thumbs:

Is that before costs (rent/rates/tax) or after

No rent or rates at all... and its before tax :no:

I do 'service' not 'product'

However, i have something else coming up soon to do aswell. Im taking a little gamble on it, but if it pans out well, then itl make me a happy man :laugh:

If you need a business partner, PM me! Lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years is too long for me, I need to have a plan for a year to 3 years or I'm shitting myself with anxiety! LOL. I hate feeling trapped or no where to go, need a plan no matter how daft to keep mysel

Any one else just get the feeling of just quiting your job or just not turning up

Yeah, but that isn't really an option when you have a mortgage to pay and shit like that. Always have a plan and never see what you are doing now as the end of the path, if you start thinking like tha