• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed out fuzzy picts

He's like Trigger off fools and horses Getting his award for cleaning the streets seventeen new shafts , five heads but its still the original brush

Winchesters all the way

Posted Images

I bought mine from uttindington guns ? i think i phoned back to order another magazine and they said we stopped selling firearms years ago only been selling air rifles for the last seven years

null_zpsfae49273.jpg

I do most of my shooting with this. It's only when I need a bit more range I use the rimmy.

Moxy I love that rifle.

Cheers Craig. It's a handy little tool.

Atb

Does the Mrs say the same :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

null_zpsfae49273.jpg

I do most of my shooting with this. It's only when I need a bit more range I use the rimmy.

Moxy I love that rifle.

Cheers Craig. It's a handy little tool.

Atb

Does the Mrs say the same :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

Lol. No!! After 4 kids she's fed up of it!

" get that little thing away from me "!!

I've been looking at some Cz can anyone recommend a model i would prefer a synthetic stock haha

I have a cz 452 2e-zkm lux .22 wmr and it is a great gun, its not synthetic but I would recommend it for anyone looking to get a .22. it is very accurate out too 150-160 yards after that you have to alow windage. the 2 rabbits on the right of the pic were shot at 161 and 164 yards with a 1 mill dot hold over.

post-89229-0-96275900-1374089229.jpg

Edited by alan81
  • Like 1

I've been looking at some Cz can anyone recommend a model i would prefer a synthetic stock haha

I have a cz 452 2e-zkm lux .22 wmr and it is a great gun, its not synthetic but I would recommend it for anyone looking to get a .22. it is very accurate out too 150-160 yards after that you have to alow windage. the 2 rabbits on the right of the pic were shot at 161 and 164 yards with a 1 mill dot hold over.

attachicon.gifWP_000354 (300x400).jpg

if zero was set at roughly 60 yards and you were usung high velocity ammo the drop at 100yrds would still be about 5 inch so at 150 yrds there is no chance it would be 1 mill dot unless the zero was over 100yrds. add to this you are probably using subsonic ammo and it becomes even less possible :hmm: take a look here http://www.gunsmoke.com/guns/1022/22ballistics.html

if zero was set at roughly 60 yards and you were usung high velocity ammo the drop at 100yrds would still be about 5 inch so at 150 yrds there is no chance it would be 1 mill dot unless the zero was over 100yrds. add to this you are probably using subsonic ammo and it becomes even less possible :hmm: take a look here http://www.gunsmoke.com/guns/1022/22ballistics.html

it says WMR :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::icon_redface::icon_redface: should have gone to specsavers :laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::icon_redface::icon_redface: should have gone to specsavers :laugh::laugh:

haha no harm done mate :laugh: