Buying A Pup

Not being gay but tell us about yourself and the ground you will run and the guys will help maybe find you a dog that suits. Will it be your first hunting dog

As above really, what will you be hunting = what type lurcher you will be looking for. Is it a dog or bitch.

I have a litter at the moment, 1 week old, 4 spoken for ( myself, owner of sire, 2 gifted ).

As above posts, what will be your quarry, and type of ground, as you are new to this game, i would not jump in,

If i was you i would look on the site for a while, you will soon find posts of lads who have a type of dog you would be interested in.

once you have made up your mind, you can then source a pup.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

hey up, sorry for the delay been enjoying the sunshine, fileds with big rabbits in,want a easy to use dog that comes back,theres alot of drainage ditches and train tracks,will keep away from them ,but want to walk with dog of the lead, so recall is a must,

hey up, sorry for the delay been enjoying the sunshine, fileds with big rabbits in,want a easy to use dog that comes back,theres alot of drainage ditches and train tracks,will keep away from them ,but want to walk with dog of the lead, so recall is a must,

recall is down to you my friend.. You got to train the dog it don't just get given To you on a plate by your reply sounds like u ain't got a clue what you want? Not being funny btw.....
  • Like 1

PM MILKNHONY HES YOUR MAN EXPERT IN TRAINING PUPS AND HIS MATE BULL MASTIFF HAS THE PUPS PM HIM HES YOUR BEST BET

• Like 1