Doggymen & Men With Dogs

the way forward is smooth Baw smooth salukis and when that takes off smooth bedlingtons and then smooth dare I say it with out you getting over excited sheepdogs mind they have them already

:laugh: its the f***ing ears, need to breed that out of em :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good. I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every ni

Well said pip. This place is different things to different folk. I come on for a laugh, read some good threads from like minded people. Some folk like sharing experiences and I thank them for it. It's

Don't want to ruin tigers thread so I'll start this one I've been on here a few years now and I've noticed how folk work. There are some top notch doggymen who like to keep quiet, under the radar, I

the way forward is smooth Baw smooth salukis and when that takes off smooth bedlingtons and then smooth dare I say it with out you getting over excited sheepdogs mind they have them already

:laugh: its the f*****g ears, need to breed that out of em :D

catapult dogs are the way forward :laugh:

catapult dogs are the way forward :laugh:

Brill that :laugh::thumbs: , people up the road from me, got 1 of them if its the same Lancashire / heeler very clever little dogs :yes:

it is getting beyond a joke now so many threads being locked and slating each others dogs,im like you baw and probably a good few other members no need to big a dog up and give it i super duper name just go out and enjoy yourselfs and come back on here and talk about and put some photos up about how good the days been instead of bitchin

That's why I come on this site as I like seeing how others people do things. Certain people on here I used to bitch and argue with but most of them people soon hide behind others when push comes to shove. Now I'd rather just ignore them as they do a good enough job of making themselves look foolish they don't need my help. Ive said to kc when he was getting shit about his threads in winter to keep them up as this site should be more than just rabbiting and "pics of the dogs on a walk".i normally put up a few ferreting threads early on in the season and hopefully this winter should have a hawk out with us so should be able to chuck some more pics up come winter. Just my honest opinion. All the best

there will be plenty of pics and topics come september 1st pal. got both my pups in a 32 dog puppy stake starts 1st of october and the terminaters in a 16 dog stake starts november time hopeing to get a bit on dvd of her aswell. will be a very busy season. if you fancy a day out drop me a pm pal. like the look of your white dog looks handy :thumbs:

Competitions....... DVDs...... Your getting taught by the best :D

i use this site to give newbie's advice, a bit of craic an catch up with mates, but to watch the arse licking, bumming up of coursing dogs an lies getting told by the coursing crew is just sad, then to watch them rip folks who have anything to say against them, its actually funny to a degree. its always the same culprits aswell but hey a few mods like them so nowt will ever be done. there is more guys out there keeping it real than you think, or atleast i hope so, cos surely the clowns on here aint your average lurcher men lol facts are most the coursing crew are dangerous, naming folk an places an matches on a public forum, just to attract attention to folk they dont like, killingcrew is a prime example, always dropping folks names an places on here, yet he never puts his own name up does he?? bum up a dog, charge a load for stud an pups, seems to be the way of a certan clique these days, me? im glad i drop my pups in a bucket or keep them for meself, i wouldnt give half this site the skin off my shit, never mind a dog to bring on. its the newbies i feel for, how they meant to learn with arseholes like these guys ruining the site :blink:

• Like 2

catapult dogs are the way forward :laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z4vRtZE1WjQ

:laugh: that's f***ing class paulus :laugh:

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good.

I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every night just to prove I'm a big hard lurcher man. Most times I'm happy with a daytime mooch, whether the dog finds anything or not. My main reason to be on here is to learn, and many members have the same twisted sense of humour as me, so I get a lot of laughs along the way.

Something I've noticed in my many years on this earth is that I don't like fanatics of any description, people who live and breathe only one thing miss out on what life is all about imo

• Like 6

Some of the guys I class as real doggymen, don't take offence if I've missed you out lol, its off the top of my head...... Louthtiger, bendrover, dotty, northernlite, paulus, Brookie, roberto, Bird, desertbread, articgun, paw broon, borderscot, iceman, captain, whin, chartopski, 3 turns, stubblebasher, to name a few. Honest guys who I listen when they talk. Some I've missed out and I'm sorry :)

• Like 1

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good.

I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every night just to prove I'm a big hard lurcher man. Most times I'm happy with a daytime mooch, whether the dog finds anything or not. My main reason to be on here is to learn, and many members have the same twisted sense of humour as me, so I get a lot of laughs along the way.

Something I've noticed in my many years on this earth is that I don't like fanatics of any description, people who live and breathe only one thing miss out on what life is all about imo

that,s the way it should be done I myself enjoy a good day out mostly just me and the dog,s don't feel the need to come on here beging people to come and see :icon_eek: my new super hound run if ti suit,s me that,s enough.but there,s plenty on here that don't get the BUZZ so they need to be the TOP DOG but cant see there making themselves look like prick,s well that's only my opinion but who the fcuk am I :thumbs::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Some of the guys I class as real doggymen, don't take offence if I've missed you out lol, its off the top of my head...... Louthtiger, bendrover, dotty, northernlite, paulus, Brookie, roberto, Bird, desertbread, articgun, paw broon, borderscot, iceman, captain, whin, chartopski, 3 turns, stubblebasher, to name a few. Honest guys who I listen when they talk. Some I've missed out and I'm sorry :)

fcuk you've missed a couple of the real TOP DOGMEN THERE your of the Christmas card list and wont be invited to any more match,s I bet your heart broken. :D:D

fcuk you've missed a couple of the real TOP DOGMEN THERE your of the Christmas card list and wont be invited to any more match,s I bet your heart broken. :D:D

:laugh: missed loads mate, snoopdog another lol.

• Like 1