Doggymen & Men With Dogs

When you've managed to get a pup, raise it, run it till its retired then be still doing this long after its gone KC, you might get on the list too. Right now, I've had dogs who's nails have needed cut for longer than you've been running :D

so hot meat was right :D well I never :D
:yes:
bet ya the phones are red hot :)

They're past phoning now mate, they have conference link video display :D

gorgers the best dog man in ireland :yes::toast::toast::toast:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good. I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every ni

Well said pip. This place is different things to different folk. I come on for a laugh, read some good threads from like minded people. Some folk like sharing experiences and I thank them for it. It's

Don't want to ruin tigers thread so I'll start this one I've been on here a few years now and I've noticed how folk work. There are some top notch doggymen who like to keep quiet, under the radar, I

When you've managed to get a pup, raise it, run it till its retired then be still doing this long after its gone KC, you might get on the list too. Right now, I've had dogs who's nails have needed cut for longer than you've been running :D

yeh got my first coursing dog here shes only 2. its a fecking easy this game i dont know what all the fuss is about :laugh::toast::toast::toast:

i use this site to give newbie's advice, a bit of craic an catch up with mates, but to watch the arse licking, bumming up of coursing dogs an lies getting told by the coursing crew is just sad, then to watch them rip folks who have anything to say against them, its actually funny to a degree. its always the same culprits aswell but hey a few mods like them so nowt will ever be done. there is more guys out there keeping it real than you think, or atleast i hope so, cos surely the clowns on here aint your average lurcher men lol facts are most the coursing crew are dangerous, naming folk an places an matches on a public forum, just to attract attention to folk they dont like, killingcrew is a prime example, always dropping folks names an places on here, yet he never puts his own name up does he?? bum up a dog, charge a load for stud an pups, seems to be the way of a certan clique these days, me? im glad i drop my pups in a bucket or keep them for meself, i wouldnt give half this site the skin off my shit, never mind a dog to bring on. its the newbies i feel for, how they meant to learn with arseholes like these guys ruining the site :blink:

you hit the nail on the head

i feel famous if you ever see me just get down on your knees :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

KC, don't let it get to you, its only the Internet, innit :laugh::thumbs:

sorry about my late reply was just on facebook. :laugh::laugh::laugh: yeh its only internet pal :thumbs:

Aye I thought that pal, I could hear you counting slowly to cool off 1........2......3.......4..........10 :laugh: take care, enjoy your weekend, I'm out a here :thumbs:

yeh got my first coursing dog here shes only 2. its a fecking easy this game i dont know what all the fuss is about :laugh::toast::toast::toast:
for fu*k sake fruit flies live longer :D :D

:yes:
bet ya the phones are red hot :)

They're past phoning now mate, they have conference link video display :D

gorgers the best dog man in ireland :yes::toast::toast::toast:

one swallow dosent make a summer.lol :thumbs:

so youre only coursing two seasons f**k i thought youwere in them a life time

Some of you miserable old c unts will be crippled with bad backs and arthritis, when KC is springing over fences like a gazelle :tongue2:

would have to be on drugs to leap like a gazelle fs :D

i would have to be on drugs to leap at all :laugh::laugh:

can ask mods watchin why killing crew aint banned lastnite, he gave as much abuse as anybody an yet only 1 person was banned.... again.... funny ole world this tinterweb

no idea, i wasn't on line

There is nothing wrong with being young and keen.. Everyone starts somewhere its no like the lad dishes out bad advise like sweets..

I have heard more rubbish from old hands that were and are hot air :yes:

• Like 1