Murrays Done It !!!!!!!! I Think ?

Superb result, never thought anyone would ever made Djokovic look so average, top class performance!

.....but PM saying he should be knighted, come on??? they give knighthoods out far to willy nilly for my liking!

I for one would have no problem with him getting knighted, he's had nothing given to him on a plate, he's where he is through hard work and dedication.

Being so close to the Dunblane massacre and then having to leave home as a young teen to further his career, away from his family and friends etc.........I think people don't actually realise what the lad as done to get to this level in his chosen sport.

:victory:

fair point, I suppose when you look at the bigger picture he has a point.

I think it's my inbuilt automatic reaction to disagree with everything Cameron says :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't actually realise until yesterday that Murray was actually at the school when the masacre happened, shocking to see such raw emotions so long after an event.

I reckon he should be knighted :D

If you want to get an angle on Murray have a watch of "behind the racquet" tonight at 9 on bbc, good documentary on Murray,

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good weekend for the British !!!! Hope you Scots feel proud for one of your sons because I do.   Well done Andy, never doubted he had the talent now he's shown the character to win the big one !!!

Posted Images